The Clique ·Dial L For Loser·

Tasha

Tasha can't believe Aubrii kicked her out of the main clique. Her instincts always screamed aloud that she and Aubrii were best friends but she still has guts to avoid the loser group and roam the Playground c'mon who's with her? After the latest Attack of the boyfriend snatchers will she and Justin ever come to their differences or keep apart. Knowing she has act soon or forfeit joining the loser group she takes drastic measures; after hearing about the NEW bandGrunge Goddess needing a new head singer she takes the risk and auditions will this help rise her popularity to its potential? Or drop it back down again.

Aubrii

Being head clique girl isn't easy definitely for Aubrii Carver. Her popularity raising higher than ever, and she and her boyfriend; Jason becoming further away from each other will she just stop and break down in tears? After hearing the terrible news that Jason may be moving back to Portland, She knows she has to take action. Desperately running out of time she enters a relationship-saving offer that may keep Mrs. J to stay in Lilly Hills; keeping her with her boyfriend. As her new rival Ira is heating up the rivalry between them she must keep the cliquecooler than ever and stop the rival clique Pretty committee from stealing the spotlight can she do it?

Ira

The new girl on the block...doesn't know what she's in for? Well Ira certainly does. After forming the new clique the pretty committee with her close 9 friends exceeding to 19 then 28 and so on Ira has got rivalry heated around campus. "No boyfriend and she's still this popular?" Well you may think but Ira is now the new kind of Envy. Having her eyes set on Jason; Aubrii's boyfriend she tries sabotaging the clique's friendship and trust obviously breaking Aubrii and Jason up will she succeed or just a scheme worth wasting?

Prologue

Campus or Battlefield?

Aubrii's jeep grand Cherokee pulled up to Lilly Hills High. Cruising at a reasonable speed it twisted then turned and eventually parked in Aubrii's private parking space. The back door opened and a sleek leg slipped out followed by an arm and a body. Her black combat boots stomped through the parking lot finally reaching the school gates. Entering the school grounds, glamorously she took off her Michael Kors designer glasses and sat down on a nearby bench. She was always the first to enter school giving her time to plan what she and the rest of her clique would gossip about and make fun of. She reached for her purple backpack that was sitting glumly next to her on the bench. She reached her hand and rummaged around until she could feel a notepad. Her hand brought out an old tattered notepad that had fabric sewed on for a cover and "Burn Book" written in a black ball-point pen. She flickered through the pages each crammed with writing until reaching the current date (April 16th.) She pulled out a dark blue print fountain pen and started to write the events that 'will' happen today. But she was soon interrupted by a surprise figure.

"Hey," Jason shouted picking Aubrii up and twirling her around her long dark locks draping across his face.

"Jason aw stop it! Put me down," Aubrii screamed laughing at the same time. In a romantic comedy this would be a pivotal scene, the moviegoers would agree Aubrii and Jason were perfect for each other and there was no use Jason moving to Portland. Her dark eyes met with his and they both leaned in for a kiss when ping! Aubrii had received a text.

To: Aubrii

April 16th, 8:07 am

Spectra: School dance coming up, taking Jason? Or letting Ira do?

She stopped to reply pushing Jason away. "Some other time," Jason scowled under his breath; then a little louder, "What did it say?" He asked full of curiosity. Aubrii hid her iphone.