Spectra See's.... WHAT!?

Spectra's P.O.V

"Who was that guy" I thought standing up and brushing off the dirt from my clothes. "Some mad man forcing me to scare Ira" My mind replied back.

It was dark, only the dimly lit streetlights lit up the streets. "At least I could see where I was going" I reassured myself, wrapping my hands around me to stop myself from dying of Hypothermia. Suddenly I heard voices. They were coming from down the lane.

I suddenly realized I had a choice. Turn right and go back home, or go left and figure out who those voices belonged to.

Left.

I turned left and followed the voices, I was pretty sure I saw a flash of a red coat. He was there. The red coat boy. The boy in the red coat. I could barely see his face though but the voice sounded familiar. He was talking to a girl. I tried to get a closer look but I scraped myself on a branch and quickly regretted my decision.

"The plans all set" The girl said. Handing red coat a package.

Red coat started to walk in my direction, but stopped and turned around to the girl.

"Change of plans, I'll see you soon." Red coat said, turning back to walk in my direction. I held my breathe hoping he wouldn't see me. Phew. He didn't.

As he walked past, the sticker from the package fell off and drifted to the floor.

I picked up the package and squinted my eyes, trying to read what it said under the dimly lit streetlights.

The sticker read...

"Property of Ira Vendercross".

----------------------------------

OMG! Red coat is in some kind of devious plan including Ira and another girl. Who's this other girl working with red coat? What's in the package? and what will Spectra do??

Guess We'll find out sooner or later.

P.S sorry for a short chapter, I know chapter 1 was really long but the next chapter will be half its size, I don't want to give out too much!