You are beautiful. No matter what they say.

Hello, this is my first ever story so no hate please:) Thank you. I also havent finished yet.

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One

Does anyone else feel ignored all the time? Like you have no meaning in the world? I do. My parents are always going on about how you shouldn't do things and whenever I ask to do or have something the answer always is no. At school, I get builled by this school bully called 'Agatha Green', but dont tell anyone I said this, but whenever she comes over all dressed up in her pretty little flower dress acting all innocent you cant help but sneak in a little snigger because her mother makes her clothes way too small for her. Whenever I get bullied, she always ends up ripping her clothes so she has to put on her spare fancy dress her mum packs for her. The problem is though, shes very popular and all the boys love her (well they kinda have to!) but I only think its because shes so powerful that once you are close with her, you start to dislike her then you get very afraid to say something honest or tell her that you dont like her anymore so you're basically stuck with her for the rest of high school and probably college. Luckily I stood up to her though because if I hadn't my life would be even worser than it is now. I'm not just saying this just because I completly hate her or anything but because she just uses you for popularity. She may seem nice but really inside shes a devil.

Chapter Two

I walked in to school, god everything changed, even the teachers. I swear I was the only person in that school who wasn't wearing anything slutty, and yes I mean the boys aswell. Everything was slient for a few seconds and everyone started staring at me.

"What? Is there a super freaky nerd standing behind me? Here I'll move over so you guys can see him better." I shifted acroos but still, everyones eyes were still focusing on me. Then I realised.

"Oh.You... You mean me?" What a stupid thing to do! Then the whole hallway was filled with laughter at me. I blushed so hard, a Year 1 kid asked me if I was a tomato. That set everyone off. Great. My perfect year to make everything right has just stopped in Lonerville forever. How am I supposed to live this through? Then something happened that anyone would have thought this was a dream. The most hottest and cutest guy in school came over to me and put his arm rounds me.

"Don't worry, babe. I think you look beautiful. Dont worry they are just being retards. Won't don't you hang out with me? I'll keep you safe." Eventhough he sounded a little bit cocky, I couldn't help myself but let him lead me. I felt like the best thing was happening in my entire life. Suddenly jelousy took over at me and before I knew it, I had swore at Agatha with my middle finger and stuck my tongue out. I shouldn't had done that, shes gonna get me and never let me live this down.