Playtime- One Shot

Selena's pov

I was on my way home from the studio when I got a text from Justin. It read "hey babe, I miss you and I really want to see you! Text me when your not driving". I missed him so much. we havent seen each other in a couple days. It's strange how he always knew what I was doing. Maybe because we're just so close. I thought id surprise him by showing up unexpected so I quickly turned around the car and headed toward his house. I got there within 5 minutes. I was in a hurry to see him. I pulled into his driveway and turned of the car. trying to be as quite a possible, I walked up the walkway to his door and before I could even knock, the door opened and it was Justin waiting with a big smile. Told you he knew everything. I smiled and gave him a hug. I asked him "how'd you know I was coming", " babe I know everything", "that is true". He bent down and pecked a kiss on my lips. "I love you" he said. " I love you too" I replied back. I walked inside and he closed the door behind us. "The boys are coming over to hang out. Is that okay?" , "babe, uh it's your house, you can have the guys over if you want. Besides its not very often you get to see them." I told him. "Yea, I just wanted to tell you ahead of time to warn you", "warn me?" , "yea theyre bringing over some water guns, so be prepared to play!" He laughed. "This is my que to leave" I started walking towards the door and then is burst open. "Oh look it's sel! Get her!" Ryan yelled. I quickly dropped my things and ran for the back door and closed it and held onto the door knob. Chaz laughed "selly, you know us guy are stronger than you! There 1 of you and 3 of us. You mine as well give in", "not a chance" I stuck my tongue out at them and then I felt some arms around my waist and I immediately knew it was Justin. Ryan yelled "traiter!" Justin just laughed and said "sorry guys but I gotta help sel on this one", he always helped me. Chaz opened the door and started squirting us while we ran around the yard laughing and having fun. It's not very often Justin gets to hang out with Chaz and Ryan so we he did, he made sure it was fun.