Chapter 1. Body Talk

I was sitting at the bar, feeling a little unnecessary, since my company was heavily flirting with the bartender. Sebastian, my extremely handsome friend, had already managed to get us four free drinks each and I am starting to feel a little tipsy. Since it was Monday, and a gay bar in a little town like this isn't very popular, it wasn't really crowded.

I wasn't up for much, so I decided to go home. Just when I wanted to leave, a pretty lady in a beautiful black dress took the seat next to me.

"Gosh, you are the first woman in here", she stated, not even looking at me. I was confused for a moment, but then realize she meant I was the only feminine looking woman. She was actually right, I was often mistaken for a straight girl, simply because all the gay woman in Body Talk are usually masculine dykes.

"You're pretty too", I say, only daring so because of the alcohol. But I didn't lie at all: the woman was really stunning. Blessed with a beautiful face, green eyes, brown- casually always looking good hair and a very feminine looking body, she already did something with me. For the first time she looked at me and grinned.

"I actually didn't say you were pretty"

Damn. Why did I drink so much? I can't come up with a smart answer, so I just shrug and laugh.

"But you are a pretty lady. I'm Aubrey, btw"

"Olivia", and – blame the alcohol for God's sake – I ask the most cliché and boring question in history: "So, what do you do for a living?"

Aubrey grinned, again. It annoyed me, not at least because I'm annoyed with my own stupidity. She asked me if I want another drink, ignoring my question. Heck, why not?

We continued our conversation just as we had until now: Aubrey being a cheeky douche, me being her drunk prey. But there was tension. Despite my drunkenness, I could easily tell she wanted me. It therefore surprises me she hadn't made a move to kiss me all this time. Aubrey was all confident and cheeky, so why won't she? I decided to stare right into her eyes. At first, she continued talking, but as soon as I smiled and winked, she stopped and stuttered, being a little off-guard. Gotcha.

As I feel really content with myself after her little confidence drop, I can't help myself and ask what I had asked her earlier this evening.

"So Aubrey, what do you do for a living?" I feel like I'm in charge. I don't even know why I'm feeling this way. She was really attractive, and I would definitely take her home, but something about her really annoyed me.

"Well, I am not working, so I uh, do nothing for a living", she said with a smile.

Ah, a college girl, I somehow liked that. 

"So, what college are you in?"

"I'm not in college, I'm a senior after summer. High school, you know"

I look at her in disbelief. How can this gorgeous young woman be a high school senior? 

My god, how old are you?" I could only ask.

"Twenty years old. A little too old to be in High school, I know, but I had to catch some thing up before I could go to college. I grew up in South Africa and this will be my first year in the States. Education is good back there, but I was just a little behind, so yeah"

I nod. She was in high school. This situation was oddly weird, yet amusing. 

"Do you want to hear a joke?"

Aubrey gave me a confused look, probably because I don't even react to her extraordinary story. 

"Uh, I guess"

"I am in high school too. But well, I am a teacher", I laugh, and add: "My cute little student", as I stroke her hair. Gosh, I am mean.

Now, of course, it was her turn to ask me how old I am. And she did it awfully good and mean: "Oh my god, you must be old then. Ew, a thirty-something is flirting withe me!"

For a moment, I was truly insulted, until I saw her chuckling."For real, how old are you? You are too pretty to be old", she gave me a little wink.

I must admit I was a little flattered and I decided not to continue my little war on her, so I just answer."I'm 23 years old, this is my first year teaching" 

She nodded and smiled. It was a sincere smile, not a sarcastic smirk.

"Maybe you'll be my teacher next year" she jokingly said. 

It was possible, I thought by myself. My drunken head decided I wouldn't mind if I would be.

"I would make a living hell out of your last year", I ensured her.

She nodded. "Yeah right".

--

My first story ever! Tips are very welcome!