2/2

Jealousy - that ugly feeling inside so many felt.

Alibaba never thought he would feel such strong jealousy. Yet, when he watched you with him in Balbadd, he couldn't help himself. Why? Perhaps because he never actually perceived you as big sister, but like a woman. But he let you go, because he was once again coward. You said you wanted to be a lady of your own fate when you left on your own journey.

He asked himself, how in the world, you got intertwined with Ren Kouen? When he watched from afar you laughing at something Kou's prince said, he wanted to break something. Worse – when he talked with you, you held that lopsided smirk. The same you used when you talked with incompetent clients. He saw it even when you tried to hide it behind sleeve of your rich clothing.

("You're staying in Kou?"

"I do,  Alibaba."

"But-"

"This is where my loyalty lays."

.

.

.

"Why?"

"Big sis seems happier this way, Alibaba."

"Aladdin?")

You felt jealous. From all around there were whispers. That Hakuei and Kouen got a thing for each other. That they were close. That they shared views. It ticked you off. You shouldn't feel jealous. You didn't really have a right. You and Kouen weren't in the real relationship anyway. So you kept silent. When similar gossips reached your ears, you gave your all on the training grounds.

All your jealousy problems were solved one particular night. His kisses were forceful and heated. They always left you breathless and weak on your knees. Yet, you yearned for more. You wanted more of that passion between sheets, more lust, more everything. You reached for him and didn't ever wanted to let go. You wanted his touches, you selfishly wanted him to look only at you.

("You like brother En, don't you?"

"I don't know what are you talking about, Kouha~.")

One day Wheel of Fortune turned its sides.

You were walking with Kougyoku and some of her court ladies through palace corridors. She asked you about your silver hairpiece. You, taking it into your hands, told her that it is only reminder that you have belonged to some place in the past.

Being amnestic and homeless left you yearning for some kind of place where you could belong. Perhaps that's why you couldn't settle with merchants on the farm years ago. You wanted to find a home on your own. And somehow, you thought, you found it in the arms of Ren Kouen. He was your anchor, your protector, your beloved.

Looking wistfully at silver ornament you didn't notice person before you. You stumbled backwards and dropped the headpiece. You quickly regained composure and apologized with small bow. You looked around looking for your belonging.