Ch.2

Hi you need to pay attention cause sometimes I have different povs.
Ch.2
Unknown pov:
Me and my bros hadn't drank blood in days.We went near this Mansion that had a sign that the Troubles family:
Maria Golden Troubles, the mom
Max Golden Troubles, the dad
Jessica Golden Troubles, the daughter.Then I saw a rug mat that said if you hang with us you are as crazy as hell!!! Me and my bros laughed at that then we saw a door nob twisting and all sped behind the corner of the house peeked at the open door. It was a woman not as young as us but fairly looked five years older than us but that has to be a mom that wears a lot of ageing cream. We waited untill she shut the door but first she said "Them dern pranksters!!!" Then she slammed the door. We burst out laughing for 5 minutes straight of me and my bros are vampires so it don't matter then we saw three people walking at a trail at the woods we used our vamp speed to kill and drain them of their blood, then we buried them six feet in the ground using vamp speed it took us five minutes. We went back to the mansion to see both the mom and dad leaving a neon pink Ferrari. We snuck in their house and played their guitar hero their until we heard a car pull in the the drive way we hide really quickly!..-_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Jessica's pov:
I pulled up at my house after school. I walked in inhaling the sweet honey and vanilla scent.I walked into the kitchen and there was a note note on the fridge Gone out we'll be back by nine love, mum & dad. I walked in my room after going upstairs and did my homework. I spotted a shadow in the hallway to my bathroom and then my walk in closet at the end of the hallway. I put down my books and go out my door and into the hallway "I know you are there come whoever you are you got alotta explaining to do!" I said. I waited ten seconds."I SAID COME OUT!!!" I yelled. "As you wish princessa!" A faint voice said. Suddenly I was against the wall "W-who are y-you?" I managed to stutter under his death-grip."Your worst nightmare, Jessica." How does he know my name?oh yeah the sign outside!"I know more than your name darling." "H-how wait are you stalking me?" "In your wildest dreams darling." "Stop calling me darling!" "No, darling." "Let me go!" I shoved him, his friends eyes turned red. vampires? is that why he said worst nightmare? wait he can read my mind so I'm gonna annoy him by it!"I wouldn't do that, darling." "That's what I thought, darling." "Get off me!!!" I tried to shove him but he didn't budge. He smiled at me so wickedly it sent shivers down my back. " I'm taking you with us cause humans aren't supposed to know about vampires or I change you, you choose, darling." "What no!!" I shoved my knee as hard as I could where it hurts he groans and falls down. I ran back to my room. One of his friends chased after me there was five of them. They look like one direction. The guy that had me in a death-grip said "That's cause we are!" Omg Omg Omg Omg ONE DIRECTION I LOVE THAT BAND EEEEEEEEEEH! Omg! Omg! Omg!My favorite is Niall! "Let me in now, Jessica." "Which one are you?" "It's Niall." "Fine come in." I opened the door. "Omg Niall you're my favorite off one direction. Eeeeeh!" "Calm down aren't you scared we are blood suckers." "Ex-cuse-a me? Ha! You are Niall the nicest one off one direction. You're soft." His eyes turned red and he death glared me. "I don't think so!" "Yeah right!" "I choose to go with y'all but I'm taking everything of mine." "Fine but we are taking you're Ferrari."
I cleaned out my bathroom and they got my stuff out of my walk in closet in vamp speed. Then we both stuffed it all in my car and moved in my room and worked on it, after we were done I sped off with them telling me where to go.