Lies, Lies, Nothing But Lies

"Ugh! Let. Me. GO!" I shouted.

"Why would I Demi? Did you forget or did that fatness on your body go up your head?"

"Why? You were like my bestest friend ever! What happened to that sweet Tiffany I use to now? You're so different now. After you became friends with Becky. What happened to you?" I whispered. Honestly, I was scared to death. One time in grade 3 this boy snipped of a peice of her hair and Tiffany got so mad, the next day she brought a box of matches and set that boy's hair on fire! Poor Ryan. 

"Well if you haven't noticed, Fat Demi, like I said. I was acting. Little kids like you should just die or something. Theyre usless anyways, so why not just ill them when they're young? Simple as that." she says with a shrug while she's examining her nails. I can't believe that bitch! Did she just say those stuff to me? I can't believe a fifth grader just said that to me! and I'm older than her since she skipped JK! I already had tears pouring out from my eyes. The tears kept on falling like the Niagara Falls.

"You know what I just realized? Even though you're so poor, you're so fat. I bet you if a hippo saw you at the Zoo, they would ask you to be friends!"

Tiffany and her little "fan group" laughed. Then I felt a snap inside me. My anger started to boil up.

"Hey fatass! You dropped something! You're Pride! Oh wait, you don't have any!" Tiffany just left me in the corner of the hallway and left with her friends. I heard another snap. But this time, my inner self had awakened.

She whispered, "Go. Today's your last day. So why not have some fun giving her some payback? Eh?" I ran up to Tiffany and her little minions and pulled her around so she was looking at me. 

"Ew! Get those dirty hands off of me!" she screamed.

"Tiffany. I just wanted to say. Thanks for being the best friend ever. I will never forget the punches that you gave me everyday. And today, I want to give a present to you! Since you know, I'm never gonna see you again after all."

 Then I formed a fist with my right hand and punched her right in the jaw. By that time, I heard a crack. 

"Yes! Mission acomplished!" I shouted. I was so happy to let her have some of that taste.

"What the actual fuck Demi? What the hell was that for?"

"It's called Karma idiot! You should try it one day!" Then I left the school with a proud grin on my face.

This happened in grade 5. But you know what? I was bullied from Grade 1.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! i hope you guys liked this chapter! :/ please don't forget to vote and share it with your friends. I'll try to upload everyday but I have Homework too :P CIAO CIAO CHICKENS!!!