Prologue.

You wrapped your arms around your knees as the people around you bullied you.
"Nerd!"
"Weaboo!"
"Bitch!"
You started to whisper, "Stop it!" But it slowly turned into a yell. Everyone froze at your sudden outburst before laughing at you. The school bell finally rang signaling that school was over. You was the first one up and out of the classroom. You ran down the stairs ignoring the yells of the teachers. You ran out of school grounds and the opposite direction of my house. You ran towards the city. You kept running, not wanting to stop. Because for only this once, you only want to feel free.

You ran to a skyscraper and went to the roof. Once you got to the roof, you burst into tears and huddled onto the ground. 'Why?! Why can't my life be peaceful!' You thought to yourself. You looked up as it started getting darker. You noticed a shooting star and closed your eyes.
Your mouth opened and said those magical words.

"Just this once...I wish to be reborn. I wish for a new life. Please."

You opened your eyes and walked to the edge of the building. You breathed in the cold air and counted to 3.

"1."
You heard the people below you noticing you and yelling stop. But all you heard was jump. You weren't wrong to choose that choice.
"2."
Because...
"3."
You weren't wrong. What was wrong was the world and the people that lived there.

You jumped and blacked out.

|End prologue|
---
I hope you liked the prologue! Please vote and share my story!