chapter 18

Melenie's POV
After the party me and Raymond went home and as soon as we got in the house he started yelling at me telling me that I better take back that car . as soon as I told gum hell no he started to beat me and told me he was going to teach me a lesson. He ripped my panties off and just when he was about to rape me some one busted into the room .

Damarie's POV
I busted into the room in melenie's house .

I came to give her the other part of her gift when I see this fuck niggah gaymond on top of her getting ready to rape her.

I Instantly start beating this niggah ass until melenie pulled me off .

"are you okay " I asked her she said yeah and asked me why I was here .

I told her that I will answer all her questions after she packs a bag to stay with me tonight cause she won't staying with gaymond tonight .

she grabbed her some clothes and we left.

Melenie's POV
I was now with Damarie at his hotel room.

Now what was the reason you was at my house at 1 in the morning I asked Damarie.

I was there because I was going to give you the other part of you present he said licking his lips at me and what is that I asked laughing .

A trip to LA "omg Damarie I can't except this or the other gifts ".

"why because of that fuck niggah" you with he asked angrily . "no because there too expensive" I said harshly .

he smiled "baby I have more money" he said rubbing my face but his facial expression quickly changed when he saw the blood from my cheek on his hand . why do you want to be with someone like that he asked .

because I love him I been with him since I was 17 .

he's where home is I said wiping tears from my eyes .

well you need to move cuz its clear he don't care about you this shit ain't love he said yelling at me.

"please stop yelling at me" I said crying he was starting to hurt my feelings , he the sighed and breathed out then said he was sorry and he told me he wanted to show me what love really felt like.

Damarie started to kiss me on my neck then my lips . I was going to push him off but I didn't want to he made me feel weak.

Damarie's POV
I started traveling to her thighs then to her underwear .

I pushed her panties aside then started playing with her clit and fingering her "ahh shit" she moaned out "I'm about to cum!"she screamed out . "cum for me Mel" I whispered in her ear she then came twice we just laid there in silence.

Melenie's POV
"Mari" I called him by his nickname I gave him in high school huh he said looking at me "can you hold me" I asked .

I knew I shouldn't have been doing this but it felt so right. It felt like he was the one I need and it felt like I needed him to function .

I need him to be close to me next to me anything.

I just need him in my presence . "why do you like me" I asked Damarie.

"well first off I don't like you I love you" he said pulling me closer.

"Second of all I love you because your smart ,down to earth , and you have dreams" he said smiling.
Does that trip to LA still stand I asked .

Always he said kissing my back and turning off the light .

"night melenie I love you" Damarie said I a sleepy tone.

"Night love you too" I said in a whisper.