chapter 3

(Justin's P.O.V.)

Since Ryan fell asleep while watching tv I decided to go check on selena , hopefully I don't bother her or get her mad. I honestly don't know what I did wrong for her to hate me so much. I went upstairs and knocked on her door a couple of times .
"Come in" she said
"Hey.." I said awkwardly
"Ugh it's you. what do you want?" Selena rolled her eyes . Now was my chance to ask her why does she hate me so much .
"Oh nothing I just came to check on you if you were okay."
"Okay? And why do you care" she said
"Selena why do you have so much anger against me? What did I ever do to you? " I asked
She yawned and then said "can you please leave I'm really tired and don't worry about it why does it matter if I hate you or not " she talked fast while pushing me out of the room and right when I was about to turn around she slammed the door. Wow just wow....

   (Selena's P.O.V.)
*8:30 am* 
I slowly opened my eyes and stretched for a couple of seconds , I sat up and stared at the wall blankly . While doing that my stomach growled "great ."
I put my slippers on and went downstairs to our kitchen. While I was getting down I saw Ryan deeply asleep on the couch but there was no sign of Justin and that was a good thing , he probably left last night . I got to the kitchen and started preparing the stove I was going to make pancakes, like might as well makes some for Ryan as well .
I was about to flip a pancake but then I felt arms wrap around my waist and felt wet kisses on my neck , which caused me to flinch and drop the spatula. I turned around and saw .. Justin .

"What the fuck! Look what you did! Now what are we going to eat ?! I pointed at the burnt pancake.

"Sorry babe , I'll make the breakfast " Justin said while trying to give me a kiss on my lips

"Can you stop trying to kiss me, I'm not your babe."
And with that he went upstairs .

The reason why I strongly dislike Justin is because in the past year he use to bully me and make me feel worthless and like shit and now he's all kissing up to me because for who knows why but now he try's to flirt with me and shit but some of the times he goes back to his own self and bully's me still.

I know this chapter wasn't long or interesting but please comment telling me what you think about this chapter . I'll try to update soon