PickleandBanana Imagine: There's A First For Everything, Right?

It was about 3 in the afternoon when I got a knock at my door. I wasn't really expecting anybody. I got up and looked out the little peep hole and I couldn't really tell who it was at my door, so I just opened the door, what's worse that can happen? He'll rape me? I have a cell-phone to call 911 if he tries anything...

"Yes?" I asked as opening the door. He had a beanie completely over his head, so you couldn't see his face. He took is off and said,

"Are you Ashley Sapphire?" I realized who it was at this time! Ricky Dillion from Youtube! His username is PickleandBanana. He is also on a collab called Our2ndLife with Connor Franta, Sam Pottorff, JC Caylen, Trevor Moran, and Kian Lawley. Ricardo quit, because his schedule is so busy. I was kind of freaking out in my head, but I wanted to act calm.

"Yeah. Ricky, I'm your biggest fan!" I cried and hugged him at this point. He was a good hugger. He chuckled and replied,

"Thanks! That means a lot. The reason I came here is because JC told me that you entered a contest to meet your favorite member of O2L, and you said your favorite was mine, and your video response was just awesome! I couldn't help but pick you. Your personality is bubbly, which is perfect and you're also super pretty, which is a plus." I can't believe that I, Ashley Sapphire actually won the contest to meet Ricky!

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! I don't know what to say right now! I truly dont! I'm speechless that you're on my front patio right now!"

"It happens. May I come in?" I couldn't help how sweet he is, and how much manners he has. He's got mad twerking skills too, but a lot of people ask him to twerk on camera so I wouldn't want to ask him that... I want to, but maybe later.

"Of course. Go right ahead." I let him go first, and once he saw my house he dropped his mouth and said,

"Wow, your house is awesome!" He took his shoes off and put them where all the other shoes were. My family is like super neat. No joke, if my dad comes home from work and there is a piece of paper unorganized at the table you see when you come in he'll get so pissed. He has OCD. It's really annoying.

"Oh thanks, Ricky!" He was blushing at this point.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, no, it's just I get embarrassed a lot. I don't know why." He laughed and took his beanie off.

"Oh, I'm the same way!"

"Nice! Want to go get some coffee?"

"Sure, I'd love to. I have a question."

"Lay it on me."

"How long do you get to hang out with me?"

"Three weeks."

"Oh my god, really?!"

"Yep! I want to stay longer, but I don't know what I have planned, so we will see!"

"Okay!" I grabbed my keys and I locked the door and we got in the car. About thirty seconds later, Ricky asked,

"What's your favorite animal?"

"Probably a wolf, what about you?"

"A hamster."

"Nice choice." I said honestly. We were silent for a bit. Both our hands were placed on our armrests, I saw Ricky look at my hand in the corner of my eye, and I saw his hand reach for mine, and he interlocked his fingers with mine. Even though we weren't dating, that might change.

We had arrived at the coffee shop, still holding hands. When we got into the coffee shop the cashier said,

"Hi welcome to Fly-bucks, how may I help you?"