Best Friends

• Dedicated to All My Friends

have you ever had that one friend that is super close to you? that you can trust with your life? that you can tell anything to? yeah I thought so. I have two no three friends like that. their names are Lila, Tessa,Katie,Renel, Sammy, and last but not least Eddie. yeah I have other friends who are close but not as close. not meaning to offend them if their reading this :) . the words Best Friends mean that you'll be their for each other. that you wont be a bitch to them (like I can be sorry guys) that wont wont stand them up or leave them hanging when plan something together. that you'll remember each others birthdays that you're able to tell when their upset and help them through tough times. best friends are very special people in your life. they are the first people you think about when you're making plans. they are the first people or person you go to when you need someone talk to. you phone them up just to talk bout nothin or the most important things in your life. when you sad they try their hardest to cheer you up. they give the best hugs in the world. they are the shoulder to cry on because you know that they truly care bout you. in most cases they would take a bullet for you, cuz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt. that's what a best friend is. If you were killed tomorrow, I wouldnt go to your funeral cause I'd be lookin for the motherfucka who killed you! We ride together, we die together! this is what some of my friends sent me. sent this to your friends and see if you get it back. you all have had or have a best friend even if they are imaginary. so what if they're imaginary that fucking awesome. Don't be afraid to be yourself. love your friends and your self.

You

Obviously

Love

Oreos

Love

Angie

Ps I love all my friends thank you for being there for me!

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

Please?

-Angie

ummmmmmmmmm soooooooooooooooooo yyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh OREOS