Chapter four: Cat-napped

Sorry i didn't write anymore i was on a mini vacation. Enjoy reading!

When i woke up i saw Sebastian putting his butler attire on. "Goodmorning (Y/n), would you mind waking youngmaster and bringing his breakfast? I have to wake the others." Sebastian said while scratching me behind my ears. "Sure!" i beamed and litterly sprung out bed.

I was in the kitchen and saw a tray of food standing there with breakfast for young master. I pushed it to masters bedroom. *knock, knock* "young master? Can i come in?" i asked. "You may." i pushed open the door and saw young master awake rubbing his eyes. It was very adorable. "Good morning master~!" i sang. "Goodmorning
(Y/n)...." he replied. "Here is your newspaper, Sebastian picked Earl grey tea for you, and you can eat whatever is on this plate." i said trying to sound like Sebastian. "Why isn't Sebastian waking me up?" Young master asked. I panicked oh gosh! He doesn't like me! I'm such a weirdo! What do i say??? "U-uhm" i stuttered. He saw the panic in my eyes and probably from my drooped low ears. "I-its ok, d-don't worry i u-um actually like you waking me up..." he mumbled the last part. My ears perked up and my face had a bright smile on it. "YAAAY! THANK YOU MASTER!! I LOOOOVE YOU!!" i have him a big tight hug. And surprisingly he hugged back. After that he cleared his throat. "U-um you may call me Ciel" ciel? Wasnt that elizabeths fiancee? "Okay! Ciel!" i happily said. And he awkwardly petted me. When Sebastiam came in he looked surprised. "Why young master! You look rather happy with (Y/n) " he said. Ciel jumped a little and pulled his hand back. "Uhm sebastian, i need to talk to you in private." Ciel said. "(Y/n) you are dissmissed" i nodded and closed the door.

Ciels pov.

"What is that you wanted to speak about?" Sebastian asked. "I want (Y/n) to bring me breakfast from now on..." he's gonna do that annoying smirk again. I thought. "And why is that?" he asked with that damned smirk. "I find it.....amusing with her." i said struggeling to find my words and taking a sip of my tea. The true reason was that i just loved her personality she was just as lizzy but without the girly things. She also managed to give me a at home feeling like my parents did..... "Oh i see how it is...." Sebastian stated. I tch'd Sebastian and gave him a glare. "There is a letter from the queen." he said trying to get me to focus. He proceeded in that and i ordered him to open it. I read the letter. My dear boy Ciel, i heard you have a new servant. A neko am i right? I just discovered that these species are increddibly rare and are difficult to tame. However, i also heard that there are companies that capture these creatures and make a show out of them. I want you to investegate and find those companies. And take caution with your new maid. I hope the creatures are returned savely.

Victoria

"Hm, sebastian go find information about this." i ordered him. "Yes my lord" and he dissapeared out of my room.

(Y/n) pov.

I was in my room making my bed until i heard something. I stood still and perked up my ears. Turning them to each little sound i heard. Soon the room was clouded with dust and i grew dizzy. "W-who is there?" i asked trying to keep balanced. No awswer. I caught a glimps of a man but fell uncountious soon after.....