I was awoken by a yellow light. I slowly opened my eyes which were glued together with crusty stuff.

Morning sunlight poorer through the ugly drapes, highlighting the swarm of dust particles swirling and dancing through the air.

I felt like 20 of the worst hangovers I've ever had were hitting me all at once, my head pounded, my eyes were cloudy, my mouth was dry from. Dehydration and my muscles all ached.

I winced as I stretched out my joints popping loudly.

I sat up very slowly bringing my hand to my head to find a big bandage wrapped around it.

I looked out of the glass doors, Nash was standing outside shirtless smoking a cigarette.

From here he looked incredibly frightening he honestly looked like some drug dealer kid who would mug you as soon as see you.

But I wasn't afraid, there was something there. Apart from his selfless act to save my life there was something in his eyes that drew me in when I first saw him.

He turned around seeing me staring at him. My eyes flitted away awkwardly as he entered into the room again throwing his cigarette off of the balcony.

He sat down.

"I'm guessing you don't smoke" he stated.

"No, not cigarettes" my voice was small and meek and dry.

He chuckled deeply and I blushed scarlet, I saw him look to my cheeks for a moment a strange look in his eyes, something similar to wonder.

He snapped out of it giving a little shake to his head clearing whatever thoughts were clouding his brain.

"Thirsty?" He asked standing up.

"Um yes" I croaked.

He went to the tap filling a glass.

I sculled the whole thing without taking a breath. I felt more alert now.

He leaned back in his chair as I rubbed my eyes.

"So" he said surprisingly brightly.

"Who are you?" He enquired vital interest in his eyes.

___________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I don't really know how to picture faith so yeah 😂