~Prolongue~

~Taylor~

"Taylor, hurry up!! We're gonna be late! " I hear my friend Jodie yells from downstairs. I was finishing the touch for my make up, Jodie is a model, I'm a fashion designer, we're living together in our flat together with our other bestfriend, Jhoey, she's still in the university finishing her law degree.

"Taylor, you should go down now, or else, I'm going to go there, without you! ". Jodie warns, impatiently. I slip on my 3 inch yellow heels, before running downstairs.

"Ok, I'm here! " I announce, I look over my bestfriend who, just roll her eyes at me, standing up from the couch, her car keys in her hand.

"Lets go now, or else, the photographer is gonna flip " she said, walking out of the flat, as I follow her.
Jodie is actually taller than me, I know someday she's gonna be a supermodel. Her long straight blonde hair is cascading through her shoulder.
She's a wearing a blue, cute dress and a 4 inch black heels.

We walk toward the car, she sat the drivers seat and I'm seating in the passengers seat.
"So Jodie, how's you and Zayn?" I ask her wiggling my brows at her. She starts the engine, turning her head to me. She let a sad frown before her respond.

"I don't know, he's kind of bussy, and I think he's dating that girl Perrie at this momment" she respond pouting, I know it, she's inlove with her childhood bestfriend.

"Jodie, you should tell him about your feelings ." I tell her, she shoke her head, continued on her driving.

"No, Tay, I can't, I don't know, but I'm scared." She said, eyes still in the road.

" So are you excited about the fashion show event tommorow?" She ask, I know it she's trying to change the topic.

":No, I'm a bit nervous, what if they don't like my designs, what if something gonna happen...," I got cut off by Jodie, interrupting me.

"Tay, your show, is gonna be fine, I know you did a hard work for this event and I know its going to successful." She said, I smile at her, she's the best friend that I can have, and. Jhoey too, they are a great friends.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Its me again, Jhoey, here is my new story. This story I'm going to co writting with an internet friend KittyKat_Joe Jodie and she's the the one my characters in the story, this story is Haylor, or Laylor fanfics, all the characters are not related in their real life.

Please don't copy the main plot of the story, don't any rude comments with a words, no bad words allow in this story .

Hope you guys enjoy the begins of the story, and KittyKat_Joe you to help me about this, if you need to change my mistakes or the hole plot I will understand, sometimes I'm a terrible in writting.

Enjoy the story. Love, Jhoeyxx