Chapter One- Arriving in Sazuvita

(A/N: For the eye colour I rolled a dice and cancelled out all the numbers that rolled five times and what was left was six, which is red)

I wake up with a sloppy grin on my face as I remember what day it was; it was the arrival of a game and a NS-L device. NS-L is short of Neurological Systematic Linking device. Its shaped like big glasses and has a small protective glass that surrounds the players view, it costs at around $600 to buy the game and NS-L device, at first I thought that it was a fluke and I'd get nothing worth it. But then I watched a couple of videos on the internet and I was interested in it. Now, 3 months later I'm shivering in excitement. It took around a week to come up with a name to play with and I created an avatar for me as well. The avatar has long messy black hair like me and my face as I had a holographic print of it, the thing that's different is how my eyes look like, inside of black eyes their a startling red colour. The legs and arms are slim like my own and I'm 5ft 7" in the game. Which is the same height as me outside the game.

I go downstairs to be greeted by my mom who hands me a brown package the size of a small box "This just came through the mail today a its addressed to you. Here you go" Mom tells me and my eyes light up in excitement. I run upstairs and rip the package apart, on the top of it the words: Bisec Gaming. I carefully take out a smaller box from the mail and hold up an NS-L device. Apparently the time in the VRMMORPG'S is accelerated by 60 minutes. So a minute in real life is 1 hour in the game. I take the game out its case and I'm surprised by how small it is; its around the same size as a SD card with delicate art etched onto it and by what I read it can hold over 800TB of space. (TB is short for terrabyes. It is the most used storage system in 2043) I place it in a slot of the NS-L and it starts whirring softly as it reads the game.

I rub my hands together in anticipation and place the NS-L's power cord into a plug and flick it on. The NS-L pings a small noise as to let me know that it's charging and I place an Ethernet cable into the wall and attach it to the NS-L. I lay on my bed and place the device on my head, it feels rather comfortable and light on my head and I slide it so its covering my eyes. I flick through the manual and try to find how to start up the game. "By starting a game you hold out your left hand and move it down, then to the right. Don't move your hand too far or you may accidentally delete all your memory on the NS-L device" I read aloud and put it next to my bedside table. I do what the manual told me to do and I close my eyes.

I feel like I'm falling as I open my eyes and notice that I'm in a white room and the first thing I notice in my view after the room is a clock that measures the time in the game, at the moment it reads as 7:03AM. I look down at my hands as clench them, I look at what I'm wearing and find that I'm wearing some slacks and a T-shirt. "What character would you like to choose?" A man's voice rings out and I focus on what's in front of me. A grey panel with a selection of characters pops up ranging from male to females. I look down at be corner of the panel and see a folder sign, I click on it and shift through my internet files and find a folder marked:Game Avatar. I zoom into it and find the character that I made specifically for the game and click on it, I created it on Bisec Gaming's website so it should have all the information attached to it so I do have to sort around my folders, documents and files to try and find it. I sigh in relief as I spot all the memory and information stored on it and I double click on the file and click 'Transfer' it happens almost immediately and I look back at the bigger grey panel and select my custom character. As I do several more panels apear and I drag them together.

Please select a race:

Archimedes: An advanced race with superior knowledge and quick minds. +15 increase to base Intelligence and +5 to both Agility and Stamina