author's note

Okay so I'd first like to thank you, reader, whoever you are, for even "opening" this fanfic. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'd like to continue by saying that this fanfiction was inspired by another one called "Depressed Texting", written by @danisontop, in which Harry wants to put and end to his life and Louis tries to cheer him up. There are a few references present in this one but I guess they'll fade as the book goes on.

There will be self-harm, abuse, swearing and all kinds of things related to depression present in this story so if you're a "fragile" kind of person, I'd prefer you rethink your decision at reading this, although it's not as hardcore (in my opinion).

The story will be written in Louis' phone P.O.V. I'll sometime write a "non-phone" part from time to time as it goes on.

I regularly edit and go through the fanfic over again so some modifications might occur suddenly (I'm kind of a perfectionist when I want oops)

I won't continue writing the book if it doesn't get much reads and I don't get any feedback, keep in mind that my needy self needs to be motivated (I swear I didn't mean to come off rude in any possible way).

I think that is it, I hope you enjoy it and make sure to comment if there's anything you don't like. Don't hesitate if you have any questions, silly or not! Feedback is welcome too, as I said, and is, may I say, vital for me to continue writing this.

Make sure you also check out my other social media:

Instagram: @lavendernudes

Twitter: @VINTAGEMUSICKID

Tumblr: elixzz

All the love, Etienne xxx