Chapter 5.

Lia's POV:

The party had been going on for hours and by now all the guys were well and truly pissed!

"Pool time!" Wazza yelled causing the guys to run down to the basement.

"You guys can't be serious" I said, I was pretty drunk too but I could see swimming whilst drunk isn't going to end well.

"Yeah MUM! Don't be so boring!" Wazza said before heading downstairs.

Not one to be a party pooper I quickly ran upstairs and put on my hot pink frilly swimming costume under my dress. After that I followed them all down to the basement. Most of the guys had taken their clothes off and flung them on the floor, leaving them just in their underwear. Rafa, Clevz, Chris, David, Ash, Alex and Powelly were all in the pool. Then of course there was Danny being the biggest kid of them all, he got insanely stupid and giddy when he was drunk. He was in the pool splashing about and flicking water at me. Wazza was sat on a float in the pool, still in all his clothes. Chicha and Phil were still fully dressed by the side of the pool trying to push Wazza in. The only guy I couldn't see... Just then I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist. He picked me up and put me down right on the pool edge. I spun around to see Robin with a big grin spread on his face

"Prepare to get wet" Robin said winking.

"I don't think so" I said pulling my tongue out.

"You wanna bet?" He said before taking hold of my waist.

"Fine, but if I'm going down you're coming with me!" I winked at him.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me before pulling us both down into the water. I swam to the top gasping for breath to hear the boys all shrieking with laughter.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Robin asked as we both scrambled out.

"I told you, I wasn't going down without you" I winked.

"But what about my clothes?"

"Well, I can dry them for you! But for now take em off and come back in just wearing your undies" I winked at him.

Robin's POV:

I was stood in dripping wet clothes and Lia suggested going back in, wearing just my underwear. I was just about to say no to the idea, that was until she took her dress off! She stripped down so she was just wearing a hot pink bikini, wow she looked hot!

"You coming back in then or what?" Lia asked before diving in.

I took off my clothes and got back in. We spent the next half hour playing pass the ball in the pool.

When everyone got bored of swimming, we all headed back to the lounge. Most of us guys borrowed some of Danny's clothes and Lia put ours in the dryer till the morning. I just sat at the pool for a while with my feet dipped in the water.

"Hey" Lia said coming back down wearing nothing but a towel, well with her bikini underneath.

"Hey"

"I forgot my dress" Lia giggled, she was funny when she was drunk. She was funny without even being drunk...she was perfect.

"Come, sit" I said tapping the area next to me.

"Tonight was fun"

"Yeah, we'll have to do it again some time"

"Right" Lia said standing up and holding out her hand for me to grab.

"I think the guys have found something else to do" she giggled.

We walked over to the bottom of the stairs, but there was something I just needed to do.

"Lia" I said, she span around I stared right into her beautiful blue eyes. I pushed her against the wall before placing my lips on hers. I began passionately kissing her, and to my surprise she kissed me back! Cos of this I began smiling and I felt her smiling too.

After a while, she pulled away she was still smiling. "I think the guy's will be looking for us" She said before taking hold of my hand and leading me up the stairs. "You go in the lounge and I'll be in in a minute" Lia said. She turned to head upstairs but before she could walk away I grabbed her wrist and spun her back into my chest before kissing her again. I bit her bottom lip which made her smile before letting her go upstairs and me walking off into the lounge.

The boys were sat in the lounge drinking even more and now they had found karaoke to do! I just sat on the sofa thinking about how amazing tonight has been. And now I think I may even like Lia more than I did before....