Chapter 15

ANONYMOUS POV

"Quisha!" I Yelled
"What Kayla?!"
"This The Plan. U Park The Car In The Back. I Go In And Kidnap Janyah & Knock Her Luh Boyfriend Out."
"Alright"

I Got Out And Ran To A Window I Saw Unlocked. I Climbed Inside And Hid Behind The Door. Janyah Walked In And I Ran From Behind The Door And Knocked Her Out With The Butt Of My Gun. I Heard Her Lil Boyfriend Running Upstairs And As Soon As He Turned The Corner I Knocked Him Out Cold Too. I Went Over To Janyah And Tied Her Up & Put Tape Over Her Mouth Then Dragged Her Outside To The Trunk. Quisha Put Her In And We Drove Off To My House.

Kashad POV

We Got To Nyah's House. I Helped Nomi Out And We Went And Knocked On The Door. No Answer. We Knocked Again. No Answer. Both Cars Were Home So We Knew Nyah And & Quan Were Home. Nomi Took Out Her Key And Unlocked The Door. I Opened It Slowly & Held Nomi Close To Me. We Walked Upstairs Quietly To Nyahs Room And Nomo Covered Her Mouth. Quan Was Layed Out On The Floor Knocked Out With A Big Bruise On His Forehead. I Shook Him And His Eyes Opened Slowly. He Started Coughing And Nomi Came In With An Ice Pack And Water. She Handed Him The Water And Put The Ice Pack On His Head.

"Quan What Happened?! Wheres My Sister!?" She Asked Crying
"Someone Broke In. And I Heard Nyah Fall Upstairs. I Ran Up Here And Then I Got Knocked Out As Soon As I Turned The Corner." He Said With His Voice Cracking.

I Looked Over And Naomi And She Was Angry. Her Eyes Were Black.

"I Know Who Did This" She Said Lowly. She Grabbed My Hand And Quan's And Pulled Us Towards My Truck.

"Gimme Your Keys Kashad." She Said . I Just Gave Em To Her And Got In. So Did Quan. She Took Off Doing 80.

"Where We Going?" Quan Asked
"Dont Worry Bout It. You'll See" And Thats All She Said.

Kayla Gonna Kill Nyah?
Naomi Gonna Find Nyah In Time?
Naomi Pissed... 😦

-Comment&Vote
-Myah