The Populars

Hi! My name is Abby Jensen and it's really obvious that I'm the most least opular girl in school (Wich sucks) But there's only two person that really cares for me, Rachel Haris is my 1st BFF. We met in the 3rd grade where my life was much much better than now. Then on the 5th grade I met Jay Kepler, and on that grade I also met  Krista Cook, the girl who alwas torchers my life and always beats me in everything. She always tries to eliminate me from my every step I make. Every step I make, she always does somthing really not nice to me, like texting all the kids on school about me. Maybe this year is gonna be the most horrible one.

I woke up at 6:00am in the morning just because my family is just iritatable, My brother Kevin always plays an imaginary guitar. Mom always sings when cooking, Dad just watches the TV.

''Ok Abby, I'm just gonna act cool in school so that Krista wouldn't destroy my every single step of my life.'' I said to my self. -- ''What to wear? Aha! I'll put on my newest dress which is 4 years ago" She said sadly. (sigh) -- ''Honey! the bus is here!'' Mom said. I ran quickly down stairs and just my luck, the bus left me again. So I'll just have to walk to school which is just perfect.

While walking, I saw my Best Friends Jay and Rachel. ''Hey! Abby! overhere!'' jay said. ''Yes I can here you Jay!'' I said replying back to him. ''Hey Abby! Did the bus leave you again?'' Rachel Said ''Yup, as usual How about you two?'' Abby asked. ''We were just waiting for you'' Jay said. I giggled. Then we walked to school together. And thats where it all started, Krista was there all pretty and rich and most of all she's the most popular girl in school.

When Me, Jay and Rachel came in, Anne grabed Jay, then Jenny grabbed Rachel. Then krista said, ''Hey everyone! meet the dorkest dork of school'' Then I was so embarressed i can't believe that she would do that. And by the way Anne and Jenny are like Krista's maids, they would do everything for Krista, they would even get lunch for her, feed her, drive her at home. Like she doesn't know how to do anything. After that, Jenny and Anne let rachel and Jay go. ''Are you alright?'' Jay said ''Yes I'm fine because I was emberessed in front of the school pupils and that was just the most perfect thing to do in the whole world don't you think?'' Abby said. ''I'm sorry'' Jay said ''No, I'm sorry, It's just Krista always ruins everything from me.'' Abby said, ''Hey! you three children! Go to class this instant!'' Mr. Walsh (principal) said. 

Then When I went to my class, everyone was staring at me, laughing and gossiping about me. The suddenly I bumped into someone, causing me to trip and all my books were on the floor. Everyone started laughing. ''Stop!" the guy said

ANd tat's the end of chapter 1 folks!

~Hope you liked it! Chapter 2 is almost there! :*

Love,

Trincee xoxo! :*