Introduction to Characters

Dedicated to WoodViking1213

Chelsea is just another girl. She's not as outgoing as everyone else though. She's quiet and doesn't really have friends. She sits in the back of the class giving her full attention to the teacher. She is fully focused on her dreams and works hard at everything she does. She never really worried about having other people around. She just keeps to herself. She's got light brown eyes, long blonde wavy hair, light tan skin, and she's shorter than a lot of the people her age but she's not the shortest. She's 15. She's gone to Hope High School for 2 years now. She's going to be a Sophomore this year.

Jake is the total opposite of Chelsea. He's the captain of the football team. He's loud and he is friends with everyone. He likes to party. He doesn't pay attention in school. He has no idea what he's going to do when he's out of school. His whole life is football. He's got dreamy blue eyes, blonde spiky hair, tan skin, tall, and he's got body muscle. Every girl wants him and he knows it. He's 16. He's going to be a Sophomore this year. He is going to a new school because he moved into a new school district. He already knows how this year will turn out for him because it'll be like every other year at his other schools.

But what he doesn't know is that this year won't be like any other. Not for him or Chelsea.