The First Day

It was the first day of school. Chelsea had went to bed early last night eager to be back in school. She woke up early and got ready for school. She went downstairs to see her mom was out still. " Great." She thought to herself. She was probably at some guy's house. She grabbed an apple and left for school.

Jake went to bed late at night last night. He didn't really care for school. His dad came in and woke him up this morning. Jake mumbled under his breath saying something about how it was too early for school to start but he got out of bed anyway. He grabbed a pair of dark baggy skinny jeans , a black shirt , sunglasses , and a beanie . He got in the shower and when he got out he threw on his clothes and brushed his teeth. After that he got in his car and drove to school.

At Hope High School

Chelsea made it to school about 10 minutes after leaving her house. She threw her apple core away in the trash can in front of the school doors. She looked around at the crowd of students scattered around and recognized all of them from the years before. She didn't talk to any of them but she knew all of them. She walked to an empty tree and sat there and put in some earphones since she had about 20 minutes before school started. This is how she spent most of her mornings before school.

Jake arrived at school when there was about 10 minutes left before school started. He parked his car and looked around at the other cars. He noticed his was the best. He smiled to himself cockily. He walked up to the school building. The girls turned their heads checking him out since he was the new kid but also because he was hot. He gave them all a little smirk. The guys just gave him a little nod to say "Sup" and he gave them a nod back. He already became the center of attention at this school and no one even knew his name. He walked up to a group that seemed like his kind of people. They all started asking him questions about who he is and where he came from. He started bragging about his athletic skills and how his family has a lot of money. The group was impressed and then they talked about how he was in the right clique cause they all were like him. But the girls were cheerleaders instead of sports players of course.

The first day of school was off to a good start for everyone. Nothing could go wrong, right.? Wrong! But you'll have to wait to find out how it goes wrong. :)