Prologue

3rd POV

There was a woman, dressed in dark robes. She walked in the darkness, crying. Sadness was written over her face, like shaddow. She looked like she was in hurry, yet she did not want to move. It was clearly visible that she was afraid. For what, you could not know.

She was heading to a meeting. A meeting for very dark people, people who wanted nothing less than power, power over everything and anyone. People who followed someone with great powers. Someone called The sorcerer.

The woman now stood in front of a great black door. The manor was huge, protected with ancient magic. It was the manor of Darkwood family. Many dark witches and wizards. All Slytherins.

She shiffed at the thought. Slytherin. Most of the rich pure-bloods were put in that house. Everyone in their little community. Except for her. She had once been a Gryffindor, even if no one actually understood why she had been placed in that house. Not even she.

The door was finally opened by a young woman. She looked skeptically at the other woman as she whispered:

"Did you do it?"

Parseltongue. The woman smiled at the one who had spoken to her as she answered:

"Yes."

The other woman now smiled and looked relieved. She signed to her guest to enter. The woman stepped inside the house wich she had been in so many times before. It was the house of her husband. A man who had died in an accident..at least it was said to be..

"The meeting will begin as soon as The sorcerer cames."

She nodded towards the woman who had opened the door to her. It was something humiliar with her...perhaps it was just imagination but she had a strange feeling like they had met before..

As she entered the meeting room she looked around and saw nearly thirty people sat around the table. She took her place between a handsom young man and an old lord.

Soon their leader arrived. They all rised from their seats and bowed to The sorcerer. The young witch nodded and allowed them to sit down. Then she started talking:

"My faithfull followers. You know about the danger we are facing today. The prophecy has already started to became true."

People started whispering but the leader silenced them with one look as she continued:

"Yet, we have nothing to fear. Miss Silvermoon. I assume you did as I ordered?"

"Ye-s."

"Good. You see, Silvermoon is one of my most loyal followers. She killed her own child for me. She got rid of the only thing that stood in my way. Now it will take centuries until the prophecy will start again. Silvermoon, we all thank you for your sacrifice. And as you know, I always reward those who are faithful to me. Stand up, Silvermoon."

The woman did as she was told. She looked both sad, scared and excited at the same time. Whispers. Wonders of what was going on.

"Miss Rosa Esmeralda Silvermoon, will you marry Mister Raphael Johannes Darkwood?"

What!?

The woman looked shocked but did not dare to question her leader, so she just nodded.

"Good. Your wedding will be arranged next month. I know it is hard for you to move on, Silvermoon, but this is the best for our community. You will marry another pure-blood and have plenty of kids, you won't even remember this one."

The woman, Rose, nodded once again, tears in her eyes. The leader nodded too, before turning her focus onto other things.

I did it. The woman thought. I saved my baby girls life. I left her safe. This witch will never find her.

She remembered the prophecy. Her little daughter was the one it was telling about. And she would most likely end up dead. The only chance was that The sorcerer would not find her...not until she was able to defend herself.

Could she win? Could her daughter win? She did not know. And she could not think about it. It would only cause troubles. One last time she thought about her daughter..

Be safe my baby girl. Be safe Amber Rosalia Mirkwood...

//A.N.//
So here was the prologue..I started this long ago but it was really bad so I just decided to start over because I like the plot very mutch!
Here is some stuff I guess you need to know:
1) English is my 3rd language so I will probably make grammar mistakes...
2) Story takes place BEFORE Tom Riddle attended Hogwarts
3) Thank you so mutch for reading this! (:

ALL RIGHTS GO TO J.K.ROWLING SHE OWNS EVERYTHING