Chapter 4

A little A/N for a couple of my commenters...don't predict my stories! You may think you're doing something good, but you're really ruining it for me and other fellow readers! Keep that ish to yourself! Another thing is....it's my book! If I have an opinion about something that's going on in the world then I will voice it. You may think differently, but I don't care! We're in my head! Not yours! I live in a small town in Georgia and my views on what happens and what's actually going on in any other part of the world are not gonna always be accurate or in your favor, but remember it's a book made by a person who's brain works differently. I just hate to come back from a great trip and have to deal with this bickering. Makes me feel like I'm in a relationship and makes me just wanna say...F it and drop the phone.

Anyways Enjoy;-)

Tyres POV

As I sit here awaiting my father to finally fall asleep, my only way of contacting him, I can't help but let my mind wonder to my lovely Carrisa. She knew everything now. There weren't anymore secrets. I make a mental note to check on her today before I return to my abyss. I feel a pull and realize that my father has just officially clocked out.

"Dad?" I say to him.

"Tyres, my son, any progress on the dear woman?" He asks sitting up in bed. I sigh.

"She knows everything, but is still in denial about her pregnancy." He chuckles a little shaking his head.

"Never took you for the one to pick stubborn women. At least she's not one of those crazy people who believes in just anything. I would think you were a figment of my imagination to if I had never met you before in my life." He says.

"Well I'm just glad she agreed to take care of herself and promised not to get rid of it. As for us...I don't know if she'll want me. We're attracted to each other no doubt, but I'm afraid because there's another guy in the picture."

"You messed with a woman already spoken for!?! I'm disappointed Tyres." He frowns.

"No dad, he's a longtime friend. I just feel like....intimidated because he knows her better than I do and he could literally take her from me and I'll have no say."

"Does she show interest in him?"

"Not really."

"Does he in her?"

"I don't think so, but he gives her these little pet names and stuff."

"Do either of them have that look in their eyes when they're around each other?"

"No...."

"Than why worry my son? They obviously don't see that type of attraction to each other if they haven't let anything happen as of yet. Could be a stand in brother figure. I should know, I was one to your mother's friend and that's how I met your mother. I still miss her." He says and I sigh.

"I do to dad...listen I'm gonna head out and keep an eye on Carissa to make sure she's not harmed."

"See you later son, good luck."

"See you later." And just like that I fade away to see what my little Carrisa is doing.

Carrisa POV

"So I've noticed that you have this glow about you for the past few days, what's up with that? Find a new man to put it down?" I pause and give her the glare. Me and Tiffany had just gotten out of church and were now doing some grocery shopping because I was in desperate need to fill my fridge.