chapter 3 part 1 The Party

Katie's POV

7:00 p.m.

Me and the girls were getting ready at my house for Drew's party that starts in 2 hours.

"I can't believe drew invited that ugly bitch" i said with a sneer.

"Me too. i hope she doesn't ruin the party. Owen told me that Drew was thinking about asking you out". Jen said

"Yes! finally! Tonight i'm not letting anyone come in the way of me and Drew especially the fat ass bitch Kirstie". i say with anger and determintion.

I put on my one of fav song Price tag by Jessie J to get pumped up for the party. Sara and Jen were almost doen putting on thier makeup and i was texting Drew.

Drew: You ready for the party 2nite???

Katie: of course i am! i can't wait. you always throw awesome parties.

Drew: Thanks..wats up?

Katie: getting ready for ur party with sara and jen. btw y did u invite tht fat new girl kirstie??

Drew: well i felt a little bad for her the fact tht u acted like a total bitch to her. nd she is realy nice and u hav to act bitchy to her.

Katie: oh come on you feel bad for tht girl?? is there something wrong with u today?? r u sick or something?!

Drew: yea i actually do and i'm fine its just u nd since ur being a bitch i'm not txting u anymore.bye >=(

Katie: come on Drew i didnt mean it.

I waited a few minutes but he never texted me back. ugh i hope he doesn't like Kirstie or anything or else i will make her life a living hell for sure.

KIrstie's POV

        Me and alexa are on our way to Drew's party. i

m so nervous. i don't know what to expect because i haven't realy been to one.

   When we got to Drew's house it was huge and very modern looking. There were a ton of teenagers and cars around the house.

Inside the house was as beautiful as it was on the outside. I saw some of the teens making out and touching each other in a way that's so digusting i can't explain it. I was wih Alexa looking for our friends. We turned around and i saw Rachel, Tom and Mike.

Rachel's outfit

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2008/07/windowslivewriterfd53cd1b5bde-8212under100-purple-dress-gladiator-flats-thumb-1.jpg&imhgrefurl=http://thegloss.com/fashion/under-100-look-purple-swiss-dot-dress-gladiator-flats/&usg=__-wTvkGdGlG-tIkZOCM9vYc5juhY=&h=483&w=459&sz=53&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=C42N_9OPhufSGM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=117&ei=Guz3TaLDNeLj0gHAw_2JCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbeautiful%2Bpurple%2Bdress%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D731%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&page=1&ndsp=51&ved=1t:429,r:25,s:0&tx=80&ty=48&biw=1600&bih=731

Tom was wearing dark jeans with a navy blue button up shirt. Mike was wearing Light washed jeans with a black graphic t-shirt.

"Hey Kirstie looking good" somebody said. i turned around and saw Drew.

"Ummm...Hey Drew" i said surprised he would want to talk to me.

"you enjoying the party" Drew was starting to yell over the music. i think the music got like 10 times louder. i recongized the song but i really don't listen to it. The song was Down on Me by Jeremiah and 50 Cent.

" yeah! It's one of the best parties i've ever been at" the only part i've ever been at. i've never had any major parties like this before.

"I did good then" Drew said.

Katie's POV

         Jen, Sara and I are at Drew's party. Ugh i can't believe that girl Kirstie is going to be here. I turned around and saw Drew and Kirstie talking to each other. Great!

" Come on Sara let's go over were Drew is".

" ok" Sara said. She's always listens to me. Which is a good thing.

Well anyway, me and Sara walk over to them.

" Hey Drew, what goes on?" i said seductively.

"Oh nothing much" Drew said. After he said that  he turned his head to look at me and look surprised. "Woah Katie nice dress!"

"Thank you very much" i said with my million dollar sexy smile every guy craves for. " Hey Drew do you want to dance?"

"Sure, i guess?" he said a little uncertain.

i was grinding on drew really good. but when i saw his face he wasn't really paying attention to me he was looking at Kirstie. Ugh, that bitch is trying to take Drew away from me. Owen told me he was going to ask me out tonight. Well i should keep Drew away from Kirstie for the party. As for now i think i should start having with Drew.

" Come on Drew how about we go somewhere quieter?" i asked yelling over the music

"umm....Ok"

Drew's POV

"umm....Ok" i said uncertain of what she is up to. She told me upstairs into a empty bedroom, turmed around a locked the door. uh oh this can't be good. Maybe for another guy but not me.

"you ready for the show?" she said trying to act sexy but was more slutty.

" woah what are you doing!!" i yelled because i so don't want to hook up with her. i would have but i don't really like her anymore. She pulled off her dress and she was in her matching bra and thong. She pushed me on the bed and starting making out with me. Katie was forcing her tongue in my mouth as well. I pushed her off and ran for the door. Before i could unlock it she jumped on me and started unbuttoning my shirt. This time i pushed her off again but with more strength causing her to go a couple feet away from me allowing me to unlock the door and escaping her.

Whew that i was close now to find Kirstie.

Kirstie's POV

Drew and Katie were dancing, but Katie was just grinding against while i noticed it started looking at me. Then Katie dragged Drew upstairs probably to put him under her slutty spell. oh well. I was joining in on some of the coversation That Alexa, Rachel, Mike, and tom were talking about.

After a little bit probably 10 minutes i saw Drew come downstairs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N That was the 1st part of the Third chapter. i'm gonna upload as soon as i can.