Ch. I

A/N: I've wrote a story familiar to this one; but it turned out terrible and the plot wasn't even presentable. So I re-wrote it, in hopes that this one turn out to be the one I can stay with and love and continue writing with passion. 

 ~~~~~

Raven's Prov

The harsh light swirled in my driveway; angry red, blue and white flashed quickly before being over taken by darkness as it grew farther. I felt the rage, sadness, and guilt for a thing that I knew I could stop but I didn't; to protect someone I cared for. I felt arm wrap around my waist, I turn my head softly glancing at the blue eyed girl.

"Kat are you alright?" I asked I pulled out of her embrace; I cupped her face admiring her crystal blue eyes. "I'm fine, but more important are you fine" She asked her eyes showed sadness and it was all because I was one of the reason why my sister had sadness.I let out a dry laugh, letting the tears roll down my cheeks as I held her close to me. I adored my sister, heck I'll even believe the fairy tale 'love' for her. 

Every sense my parents died, I've been a mess.Cutting,abusing, and sorrow were the things I reserved when they pasted away. I sang the song my mom always loved to Kate when she fell asleep. I took hold of the sleeping girl; I placed her on my bed and laid down with her. Oh do I miss those days were I would tell her to 'get out my room' or 'your annoying no one likes you' but now shes the only one I got left. I closed my eyes dreaming for something more wonderful than my life.

When I woke up the next day to be greeted by Kat; she decided to make me breakfast and insisted to do it so I let her. I made my way to the living room; I turned on the play station and pressed the icon that was red and bolded letters 'NETFLIX' on it. I searched for Kat's favorite anime, I knew it'll cheer her up sense yasterday was not a great day for her or me in that case. 

I put on the anime ' Black Butler' , I waited a few more minutes before Kat came in with two plates I grabbed the two plates and she rushed back to the kitchen to get our drinks. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on, I slid my phone in my pocket just in case I got a call from the police.

I sat on the couch eating the waffles that nicely made, we watched her favorite episodes until I heard her scream. I automatically made my attention to her, she squeal and pointed to the screen. "Oh It's a new season" I mumbled she scared me for nothing "I didn't hear about them making a third season" she squealed I covered my ears while Kat had her fangirl moments before looking at the title. 

The title of the first episode was 'Welcome Home' I got chills by the name of the title and told Kat to press it, which she gladly did. As soon as the theme song came on I felt a shard pain in my head. I looked over to Kat who was holding her head in pain, I reached my hand towards her but instead I was introduced to the world of darkness.

"You fucking slut" He said pushing me to the bed I looked at him in horror trying to pry myself off his grip. "please let me go" I whimpered my tears were running down my face like it was nothing "I said Shut up" He said again slapping me I whimpered again. 

I felt him start unbuttoning my jeans "No please stop!" I yelled this time he did and glared at me before smirking."Alright then" his smirk became wider as he was about to open the door "I'll go get your sister to take care of my needs" I jumped out the bed and grabbed his hand. "No please let her be" I begged he pulled my hair and brought my ear to his mouth "Then stop resisting" he whispered. He threw me on the bed again and this time he unbuttoning his pants then continued to that to my pants.

"PLEASE NO!" I yelled I shot up from the bed, I put my head into my hands; muffling the cries I let out. "My lady are you okay?" I heard a husky voice say my head turned to the guy he had black hair that was parted a way so he could have bangs but they didn't cover his gorgeous red eyes.

I stared at him in confusion, I felt like I knew him from somewhere but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I tilted my head a little but then as I knew who he was I screamed and went away from him. "Calm down my lady" Sebastian said calmly I rubbed my eyes and looked to see if he was still here and indeed he was. 

"I'm f-fine" I said but then I realized me and Sebastian were the only ones in this room I got up and ran down the hall "Kat!" I yelled I heard another scream near me and I followed the screaming "I'm coming Kat!" I yelled my head started to ache but I knew I couldn't stop now. I stopped upon a room and opened it. I ran inside and gave her a hug "Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" I asked she shook her head and clugged to my hoodie. 

I soothed her and sang some of the lyrics from mom's favorite song."

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone" I sang the last lyric longer than the rest and with that I felt Kat stop trembling and went fast to sleep. 

I looked up to see Sebastian and ciel staring at us, I gave them a smile before resting Kat's head on the pillows "Good Night" I whispered and kissed her forehead. "May I ask why am I here?" I said to ciel. " I would like to know the same thing, would you come to my study and have a talk to get to the bottom of this" he said I nodded and looked at Kat one more time "Don't worry My lady, I'll keep her safe" Sebastian said I smiled at him and nodded.

I followed Ciel to his study, I took a seat and told every thing to him which he looked as if he didn't believe my story but I told him it was all true and that I won't lie to such thing. "That'll probably explain the weird clothing" Ciel said I looked down to my hoodie and raised my eyebrow "Look who's talking" I said with sass. His eye went wide at my remark and smirked "Oh and you will be working her until we find out the situation" I nodded and bowed then went to Kat's room.

"Kat~" I whispered as I opened the door as I thought she was still asleep, I sighed "You can go back Sebastian" I said sitting in the chair I put my head on my shoulder but then shook my head trying to wake myself up. "Milady go to your room and sleep, I'll stay with her" Sebastian said I shook my head once again and smiled to him "No It's fine, I'm use to doing this" I said but then whispered the end. 

I've done this alot of times while Kat was sleeping, I didn't want Him to go near her or even take a glance at her. And that caused me to stay up at night protecting her from that creep; the pain in my head made me groan, I coughed in my hands I felt something wet upon my hands. At first I thought it was saliva or mucus but were shocked when it was blood.

"My lady I inist you go to bed or I'll have to drag you myself" Sebastian said giving me his handkerchief " I promise I'm okay" I said getting up but I wasn't very lucky and felt gravity defend me. Sebastian caught me in time and carried me bridal style, I coughed back to the handkerchief and sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll go but wake me up right when she wakes up" I said he nodded and carried me to my room,laying me on my bed.

"Thank you Sebastian" I whispered before the familiar darkness over took me.