Love?

♥ Bee's POV ♥

My alarm started to ring. Honey get up you will be late my mom yelled. I got up out of bed and said late for what? Well i am going to work and your going to straub's house. I never agreed to do this mom i said. Well your going there. Fine i yelled! I went to shower and change. I was wearing a Black and Yellow dress with my Vans and my daisy flower crown. I said to myself should i do my make up? I guess saying to the mirror.

At Straubs house

There i said. Bee honey we are going my dad said. Just in time i said. I went downstairs and hoped in the car. Are we there yet,Are we there yet,Are we there yet i said. Honey calm down we are almost there! Why are you exited to go to struab's house anyways my dad asked me. Well me and him best friends i yelled at my dad. You don't need to shout my dad shouted back. Yeah yeah i said to my dad.

*Bee Texts straub*

Bee: Hey Straub!

Straub: Hey bee! I just wanted to tell you that. A friend of mine is at my house. if that is okay?

Bee: Oh that is okay i guess...

Straub: Great see ya bee

Bee: Bye M8

♥At Straub's House♥

{Bayani's POV}

Straub said that his friend is coming. I went downstairs and can't help to see a beautiful girl sitting on the couch. Hello there she said to me. Well hi there. Are you straub's friend? I said back. Well yes i am. I am bee what's your name she smiled at me. Well hi bee my name is Jordan but people call me Bayani. Cool name bee said. Thanks i said. *Straub comes downstairs* Oh hey M8's i see that you guys met.

♥Time Skip To Bayani's House♥

{Bayani's POV Still}

Wow she is beautiful i say lying down on my bed. Bayani snap out of it you have a Girlfriend. (Dul is Bayani's Girlfriend) But bee's different she makes me laugh she makes the world stop and make me fell we are the only people in the world. And she is also in the Cube with me. I went to my computer and i see Heyimbee gave me a skype request. I thought for a second. Is that bee i think it is. I accepted the request and called her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That All Everyone! I hope you enjoyed this first book! Bye :)