Sorry i can't

{Bee's POV}

Bayani called me so i picked up. Hey! I said. Can i tell you something? he says. I say sure! Wi...Wil...Will you be my girlfriend? I am sorry but i have a boyfriend i say while a tear comes down. Oh um ok who is it he says. Well it is will/kiingtong. We dated for a year i'm sorry Jordan but we really didn't know eachother. bye i say. 

{Jordan's POV}

Will is dating bee?!? I have to tell someone i guess it's not meant to be i said. I am such a idiot i should have knew. I got to talk to will. I hoped on teamspeak and called him in a private room. What the fuck dude i liked bee. And you stared dating her?!? We were best friend for 3 years!  i yell to him. sorry but we both had feeling for eachother. Maybe you guys wasn't meant to be? he says in his accent. I am coming to your house i yelled and then exited the teamspeak. I drove to the house while texting bee i would still love her no matter what. I went to will's house and opened the door. WILL COME OUT OR ELSE i yelled.

{Will's POV} 

I heard Jordan yell. I was with bee in my room. I am going out i say to bee. How about he hurts you she says. I promise he won't i kissed her forhead and then went out the room. What do you want Jordan? I want to know if bee's here! he yelled at me. Fine i will show you... Bee come down i yelled. Okay she yelled back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. I kinda changed the title cause i wanted it to be A kiingbee and beeyani fanfic. But who should bee be with? comment down below and yah bye! :) Badass chapted done xD