Depressed

Damn, your back against the wall, the whole world's against you. Surrounded with once happy thoughts that turns into twisted, demented ones. 

You put on this front like everything is fine, but in YOUR REALITY it's all starting to crash down you and you can't help but panic... QUIETLY. As you search for explanation for this compound and mixtures that are causing to react negatively.

Those that were once in your corner have deserted you without warning, you feel hopeless and all hope for life is slowly diminishing. You start to question "What's there to live for?" Then you get so sick and tired and you start to self inflict your pain on yourself, you'll think it'll suffice but it only gets worse. You start to hyperventilate and cry out cause your marks are evidence of your pain. You cry and yell for help, but ears mute to sound.

You rub your limbs ad try to comfort yourself but the sores and bruises are starting to sting as friction increase. You hiss like a snake cause the pain from it feels good so you can try to feel something, but the only feeling that cold, numb heart of yours that's barely beating is pain and sorrow. 

The negative feelings start to cloud your mind and affect your thoughts. Then they start screaming at you and they start t get louder and louder to the point of insanity that you just want it all to STOP, OVER WITH. You start to go through drawers for pills and end up finding a gun with bullets, a smirk appears on your face as a feeling of relief consumes you and you breath a little easier.

You put it to your head and close your eyes as you cry out "I'm sorry! Life's choke hold has made me submit!" BANG! You're gone... Poor baby traded her wings for a pair of permanent ones. All she wanted was peace of mind... Now she has it. In Paradise.

*You never know what a person's mindset is. So be careful of your actions and words you say...*