Chapter one

You and robin were friends before he started the Teen Titans. You moved to (the state you want to live in) and came back to jump city. Where robin and your childhood friend Bonnie.

You where on your way to see robin. He told you his new job as a leader in a team of some sort of heroes. So you being your awesome self went to see your friend at his job.

Time skipper~

You made it at the front of the tower. He told you it was shaped as a T. So who would miss it? Right? Haha ~clears throat~ Anyway you went into the elevator and took it up.
As you made it up. A green little dude spotted you.
"Hey? Who are you dude?"
"Oh uh I'm y/n, a friend of robins,Is he here?" You ask looking around the living room.
"Oh! Hey y/n!! How are you?" Robin asks coming out of the kitchen.
"Hey robin! I'm great! Who's this green guy?"
"Hey you take that back! Wait I am green haha!"

"Oh that's Beastboy and he's cyborg."
"Sup."
"She's raven."
"Whatever"
"She's starfire"
"Why hello!"

"Hi I'm y/n and I came to visit my old pal robin."
You say standing right next to Robin putting an arm over his shoulder. You were a bit taller than him.
What you didn't see, that Robin was blushing.
"Hah yeah so you staying over?" Robin asked still a bit blushing.
"Well I did bring a suit case might as well.."
"Yay! Y/n is staying over!" Squeals starfire.
What no body noticed is that starfire was gawking over you silently and was very excited for you to stay the night.

Robins pov
Ah my old pal I haven't seen him for years when I started the Titans. He looks good ahem I mean hot ah! I mean what?! No no no I like starfire right? Well I guess I'm bi. I did like y/n when we first met and I guess I still do. Ahh I need to tell starfire we're over.
I take starfires wrist and I bring her into my room.
" hey star I need to tell you that I like-no love y/n and-"
"The gasp! Really? Aw I'm happy for you!"
"And I think-wait what?"
" I'm the happy for you! But I did not know you were gay, Robin."
"I am not gay! I'm Bi!"
"Hehe okay."
" so your ok with it?"
"Yes! I am." She nods her head.
"Your not jealous?" I ask scratching the back of my head.
"No I am not the jealous."
"Oh Ok then well I'm glad i told you, we are done."
" we were never the couple robin."
"Hah yeah." I say walking out of my room back to where y/n is.

No body's pov
Little did robin know that star fire stayed behind and thought something through. She was jealous but not of you but of robin. He's going to confess to you tonight and she's heating up in jealously. 'Robin probably a going to date y/n?! The hot and hunky y/n' she thought getting out of robins room into hers.

•_______________•

I hope you liked this first chapter thank you for reading readerchans!! Bye bye!!