Chapter 3 (morning after)

Andy's P.O.V.

Bright sunlight peeked in through small cracks in the curtains waking me. Fuzziness from last nights events crept into my mind. Maybe it was all just a dream. Or at least I hoped so. A small growl erupted in my stomach, was I sick? A small knot made its way to the back of my throat it was just nerves thankfully. I thought instead maybe I would go out for breakfast this morning and not stick around for the aftermath. I pulled out some clean black skinnies and underwear and headed to my bathroom. I twisted the knobs perfecting the temperature  of the water.  After ridding myself of my clothing I stepped inside the shower, letting the warm water cascade down my body. What was I thinking? How could I allow myself to have feelings for two people? I let my eyes close as I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head. "Damnit, Biersack get a hold of yourself" I told myself as I finished up with the shower. Reaching for the towel I stepped out, quickly drying myself before putting my clothes on. Grabbing my sunglasses and keys I stepped out the door.

Matt's P.O.V

I'd been awake for hours. Staring at the ceiling, counting the cracks. I had managed to count to a thousand before a sound would distract me and I'd lose count. The events of the previous night still replayed over and over in my head. The way he looked, the way he smelt, the way his lips felt pressed so firmly against my own. The way he seemed to fit so perfectly in my arms. It was almost like it was meant to be. Only it wasn't. Andy was in a relationship. A good relationship and the last thing I wanted was to mess that up. I sighed when I heard someone walking through the hall. I bit my lip as I heard the shower start and I couldn't help but imagine what was going on. The shower stopped and as the footsteps got closer to my room, my heart seemed to speed up and dropped almost instantly when I heard the door close. Well I had gotten the answer that I was looking for. That kiss was just a mistake. It didn't make him feel any differently about me. Honestly that was a good thing. Nothing to do but go on with my day as normal and get some breakfast. I could go as pleased in my boxers since no one was around. My bare feet padded across the floor into the kitchen. I pulled out the griddle and mixed a batch of batter for some pancakes. The work didn't take too long and I set myself a place at the table and put a plate of warm pancakes down. Not bad if I do say so myself I finished the plate in record time and cleaned up after myself. What was I going to do today? It looked like Andy wouldn't be back for awhile maybe a movie in the comfort of my bed would make me feel better. I pretend that Andy's actions didn't affect me that much but it was all I could think about.

Andy's P.O.V.

Damn Matt for being on my mind all day. After breakfast I decided it wouldn't be a great idea to go back home. He was there and I couldn't face the music, call me a coward but it's something that you couldn't prepare yourself for. Besides who could I talk to about this? It's not like Ashley or any of the others would understand, it's not like I had come out to anyone as gay or bisexual. It was always something I knew but I hadn't thought that my sexuality was important to anyone else but me. Well until I became a musician and everyone wants to know everything about you. But I kept those things to myself because no one shared the same feelings as I had. And being with Juliet I wouldn't have to share that with anyone. I love her so much and want to spend my life with her. This Matt thing is getting in the way of those plans I can't let that happen. But the thought of him not being in my life scares me. That's it I have to talk to him about what is going on an somehow dig myself out of this hole.

Matt's P.O.V.

That kiss was still weighing so heavily on my mind. It sparked so many feelings from deep within me and well somewhere in my lower region. The fact that there was no one here and I was safely in my room, I let the contact between Andy and I invade my thoughts. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut, just focusing on Andy above me pressing his lips to mine. I felt tingly first in the pit of my stomach, then the tip of my growing erection pressed against and pushed through the opening of my boxers. I sucked in my bottom lip and slid my hand down to grip my shaft, Thumbing the small opening made me groan softly into empty air. Only long slow strokes at first to work up to a faster pace. I imagined it was Andy's hand on me making the strokes even faster pre cum dripped from the tip onto my curled fingers. My hands worked sloppily a knot formed in my belly, I was about to release. Apparently I didn't hear my door open and there stood Andy slack jawed, his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Oh shit sorry.." He said quickly turning from the door. I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks, I stopped my motions and reached down grabbing my boxers and a pair of shorts covering myself as soon as possible. How long had he been there I wondered as I walked into the living room finding him there on the couch head in hands as if he were trying to erase what he just saw. "I'm sorry Andy I should have locked the door. I didn't because I didn't think you would be back for awhile so it's my fault really." I explained exhaling a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. "How much of that did you see?" I asked timidly. Feeling guilty because I was thinking about him, but relieved that I had kept quiet and hadn't said his name. "I had just opened your door then" The singer said still unable to remove his hands from his eyes and look at me. "Well it's been awhile for me so it happens." I crossed my arms and tried my best to seem manly. "Yeah I get that..." Andy slowly looked up at me. "So about last night...." He started slowly. "I shook my head not wanting to confuse my friend, saving my own feelings on the inside. "No don't worry about it Andy. It was nothing but a meaningless kiss." I said bravely. His eyes pleaded with me I took the hint. "Juliet won't find out about it either. She'll be home tomorrow and things will go back to normal." The singer stood wrapping his arms around me. "Thanks Matt." He grinned. "No problem." I sighed and let go of him. "I'm really tired though I think I'm going back to bed." I lied just wanting to be alone again. "Ok Matty goodnight" Andy grinned and picked up the remote to watch tv. I walked back into my bedroom and settled into bed. This has been an eventful day.