♡Embrrassment♡

This is my first ever one-shot I have ever made and I want your opinion on it so please comment below on my progress. And also a side note Charlotte might come a little OOC in some of these one-shots then what shes going to act like in my other story but I created this for fun so.. Have fun reading and please comment onwhat you think or suggestion on what I should write about next thank you!♡.
************************************

"Ha...ahhh.."

"Ahhh.. Ha.."

Small pants and whimpers echoed across the room. The sound of someone flitching was loudly heard.

"Cie-ciel!" A moan was heared from behind the white polished doors. " C-ciel Ah-AH!"

" Position yourself against the wall.." A male voice spoke calmy " Please try to relax your body.."

"N-No! I can't take it it's unbearable pain!"

"Please bear it a while longer...I'm almost there."

"C-ciel.. I-I'm g-going to..- AH!"

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS CIEL! SEBASTIAN STOP TIGHTING THE BLOODY CORSET SO MUCH!"

"My apolodgies my lady but the young master has told me to do any means necessary to help you prepare for this ball, so please excuse me"

Sebastian tightened the strings on Charlottes corset even more if that's possible and she gagged in pain at the feeling of her stomach organs being cramped up.

' Oh this is bloody awful! I can't bieleve I'm actually forced to do this!'

If she only knew what her brother was planning before this happened she might've escaped this nightmare.

*********

Flashback

"Charlotte dear it's so good to see you!" A bruenette squeled as she brought Charlotte in one of those suffocating hugs. It reminded her exactly of when her cousin Lady Elizabeth came to visit but this was Nina Hopkins, She was their personal tailor who designed most of the clothing her and her brother wore. She was a rather strange women indeed and highly unlady like in Charlottes opinion.

"I-It's good to see you too as well Miss Hopkins but may I ask of you to release me please I-I can't b-breath" She stuttered due to the smothering hug the over excited tailor was giving her.

"Oh sorry I'm just so excited to be here to assist one of my most favorite clients" She said releasing the young girl.

" Assist me? What do you mean?" Charlottee asked raising her eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh? You didn't know? Your brother told me to come here to the houshold today to assist in designing matching outfits for the two of you since your going to attend a ball tommorrow" She said. Charlottes eyes widen.

A ball?! Brother never told me about this!' She thought

"She is quite right sister dear"