Chapter 4: Spice

It was 4 am. Unusual for Kagamine Len to woke up. He looked to the girl who is sleeping beside him.

"She's not supposed with me..." Len said as he looked to the girl who is sleeping peacefully and soundly.

"Miku..." he muttered. He touched her cheek and kissed it.

His phone rang, he answered it. On the line was a girl named Meiko.

"Where are you yesterday and who are you with?" She asked.

"I'm just in my home." Len said.

"Okay... you should sleep by now. I might woke up you." Meiko said and ended the call.

Len ended the call to. He looked at Miku who is still sleeping soundly. He sighed.

-Time skip-

Len goes to school. He didn't saw (Y/N) on the school. You are always early than him or the other classmates you with. So he asked his friends.

"Hey did you saw (Y/N) today?" He asked.

"No." Gakupo said.

"Why? You have plans on her didn't you?" Kaito said jokingly.

"No! Its just weird... usually she's earlier than us." Len said.

"Yeah, something know about her?" Gakupo asked.

"She said that she isn't going today because she has a fever." Yuma said.

"How did you know?!" The three asked in chorus.

"Well... she forgot her notes on my room since we lived in an apartment. A two-building apartment actually. And she lived upstairs. And she said she need help to the assignment we have and she left her notes on the table and I didn't saw it on the first place and just this morning I saw it and gave it back to her, so I go to her room and returned it and she said she wasn't coming actually." Yuma explained.

"How the hell you didn't tell us that you two are neighbors?!" The three asked in chorus.

"Well..." Yuma scrachted the back of his head but the bell is just rang and Sir Shion came.

-Meanwhile-

On the same location and on the same time, there's a girl hiding on the bushes and listening to the conversation of the boys inside of the classroom. It was you. No one knows that Yuma is your brother. No one. His friends nor your friends didn't know about this.

"Good job brother..." you said to the communicator on your ear.

"No problem sis... your helping me I'm gonna help you too..." he said but you hear Sir Shion's lectures and you headed home.

-Time skip... back to Len-

Another day again has passed and Len was with the other girl. Day by day together with the other girls doing the 'thing' he wanted.