Dae

Dae POV

I woke up to my alarm only chris browns remix. That shit fire no lie. I listened until it ended. It was 5:30 am. I sighed and felt anger over come me as I thought how I have to be a newbie. I got kicked out of my old school and my moms moved us back down to North Carolina. It was towards the end of year we in the end of April . I got kicked out for Beatin the shit out of two people. But they had it comin. I shrugged and went to my closet. I Decided on wearin my , my white emoji pants with my all white crew neck with my white bucket hat and my all white 7s. I laid my clothes out and grabbed my sports bra and boxers. Oh shit I forgot to tell ya who I was. My fault I'm Dae ramos. I'm 17 Ik Ik I'm a youngin. I'm a stud or what ya dumb ass people love to call me is "dyke". It just sounds so stupid. But yea I love all types of women cuz at the end of the day we all got the same thing. I showered for 15 minutes and I brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes and sagged my pants a lil. I don't put it all the way down just a good amount. I took some selfies and I grabbed my keys wallet and turned of my lights. I looked at my iphone 5c and it was alr 6:45 I saw my mom on the couch sleeping. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I love you. I grabbed a apple and went to the garage and got in my 2015 Benz. It's black. I looked at the directions and I followed them. I'm supposed to go to a school called Washingtons first. I plugged in my phone wit the aux cord and put one last time the jersey club remix I'm a sucker for jersey club. I opened all the windows and blasted my music. I saw people dancing to my music and that made me smile. I saw this one short cute girl running after the bus. Smh. I wanted to go but Uhhhhhh I hate that I'm type a nice person. I pulled up to her and got out. She was superrr short. I'm 6 feet talk so yea she looked about 5'2.

Dae: Srry to bother but I saw u runnin after that bus want a ride to where u have to be? Oh srry I'm Dae. *smilez showing her braces and pulls out hand*.

Girl: Thank you so much Dae yes I would. I'm Kim.

We shook hands and we hopped in my whip.

Dae: So Kim where do you have to be?

Kim: Washingtons First.

Dae: Coo me to. Mind giving me a tour?

Kim: If the principle let's me sure. I have class almost all day.

Dae: Aii sounds like a plan. Here we are. Go ahead imma find parking.

Kim: Thanks meet me in the office.

Dae: Aii

I watched her get out and damn her ass was like nicki. I parked in the school parking lot and I got out. I stretched and I scratched my curls. I walked in and I got some dirty looks and some flirty ones from girls. I went to the office and I saw Kim come out the principles office she nodded yes and I smiled. She handed ma my schedule and we was on our way they the halls.

~~~~~~~45Minutes later~~~~~~~

Kim: And that's our whole school.

Dae: It's really big.

Then the bell rang and we looked at my schedule.

Kim: Come on we have math together kiddo.

Dae: Ewwww I don't wanna go.

Kim: Come on the teachers super cool.

We walked to a class and when we went in everyone was talkin but we went in and it was quiet.

Dae: Where's the teacher Kim?

Kim: In this class it's Ms. Paez *smirks*

Dae: What da fuck you da teacher?

Kim: Duhhhhh now sit right here.

She had me sit on her desk cuz there was no more seats.

Kim: So class we have a new student.

Dae: Wassup I'm Dae I'm gay and shit yea *smilez* I'm 17 and yea das bout it.

Kim: Ok class how about we tell Dae what we've been doing?

Geek: Well we've been studying the real reason behind Pie.

Dae: Aii thanks what Eva ya name is.

Geek: I'm Tyler.

Dae: Coo.

Kim: So since today is Friday. You know what that means. Talent day.

The class goes crazy and I thought I could sing to da class.

Kim: How about we have Dae first.

I thought bout singing bout I took out my mini speaker and played baby got back jersey club mix. The song starts and I bop my head. The best drops and I start dancing and I flex walk a lil. Then I double tap. The class is cheering and the song stops I catch my breath and smile. The slide thru comes on and I start grindin on the floor and I grabbed this one shawty I moved the desk and I started grindin on her lap. She blushed so hard and she covered her face.

Kim: Every one give her a big hand.

They all clapped and some Otha ppl showed their talents. Then class ended.