The Convention

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Koda's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 "Woooooh!!!" Everybody cheered as the Cat in the Hat play ended."That was awesome!"Charlie cheered. "Yeah that was great.."I said sarcastically. I was in a Cat in the Hat convention with my 7 year old brother, instead of at the amazing 5SOS concert next door.

               I'd been wanting to go to the concert since May and its now July. Then all of a sudden there's this stupid thing and everything I want changes. I'm 18 and I'm at a Cat in the fucking Hat convention. "Do we have to leave?" Charlie whinned. "Yes..Its over."

             Our hotel was right on the other side of the concert. My mom was probably lying on the bed just hittin' it off by being lazy. We  were right in front of the concert and I looked up in awe. Suddenly, a couple of laughing boys burst out of the exit. It looked like the concert was over and nobody but them were around.

            Wait...OML!!!THOSE BOYS WERE 5SOS!! "eeeh"I quietly shrieked. Luke looked up at me with a bright smile. He quickly shot his eyes back to the manager. I stared as I walked..I couldn't get my eyes off the beautiful creature. I suddenly lost my balance and before I knew it, I was in Luke's arms. I hadn't noticed how close I had walked to the building.

             "Meet me in my hotel..A-214" He whispered quickly in my ear. My stomach turned and like that,I was rushing to my hotel room to find something sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallie- Okay..I know..The chapters are short but this is meant to be a short story sooo, Wonder what she'll wear? ;) XD

Koda- Hiya peeps just so you know Hallie will probably be writing most of the actual storyline while I do smut until she is educated in smut writing so yeah .BI ! (bisexual hehe)