UnWanted € 1

November

Just As I Was Getting In A Good Sleep, The Sound Of J.Cole Woke Me Up, I Punch The Button On The Screen . Then I Started To My Morning Thingy, Then I Went To The Kitchen To Fix Me A Blow Of Apple Jacks. When I Got Done It Was Time For Me To Go I Hop In My Jeep With Rims On It It Was Made For Me Since I'm A Tom Boy. And I Drove Off Before I Knew It I Was There. I Rush In Before , Nikki And Her Dogs Saw Me. Then I Heard Foot Steps Behind Me.

".Well If It Isn't Miss Little Vember " She Said Cewing On Her Gum Like A Cow

"Shit" I Mumbled Before I Stop Walking "What You Want To Today " I Asked Annoyed

"Nun We Just Want To Stop By, But Be Ready This After Noon " She Said Before Walking Over To This Boy And Her Dogs Followed.

Somebody Dick Got Her Happy To Day, But Who Ever It Is I Thank Them. I Went To To My Locker And Got Out My Math Book, I Hated Math With Passion But I Always Got A Good Grade Of It. So I Walked To Math Class And Sat In My Set In And Waited For The Lesson Began.

"Before This Lesson We Have A New Student Her Name Is Charnece And The Person Who Will Be Showing Her Is... Ugh... Is November " Ms.Johnson Said " Why Don't You Sit At The Back With Her As Well" Ms.Johnson Told Her Where To Sit And Class Started

But, I Was Still Thinking About The New Girl , I Already Have Enough Things On My Back. But I Never Know, This Might Just Be Good Luck.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I Wonder How I Did And Comment How You Thing I Did, I Will Love To Hear Yall Feedback.

What Do Yall Think Of November??

Is This Good Luck??

Out Find Out In UnWanted.