Pandora

When I woke I was on a soft bed with silk covers. I was back in my human form and my entire body ached. When I tried to sit up a gentle voice said," You are too weak brave one don't move. Go back to sleep."
The voice was so sweet and mesmerizing I willingly obeyed.
      Next when I woke up I felt a lot more stronger than I had felt last time. My body ache had become dull and I was no longer feeling weak. I took the support of the bed's headrest and sat up. As I was sitting the horrors of the night came back to me. I was a wolf. There was another wolf. And I had made a dangerous enemy who wanted me dead. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe I should just forget about it.
   That's when I heard a familiar gentle voice. " Oh, you're awake brave one. Have your lunch and rest. The wolf had made some serious wounds. "
    OK. So it had not been a dream. It was real. I don't want to believe this. But now's not the time to think about this. There is a seriously pretty girl standing in front of me. She has a seriously beautiful voice. And, surprisingly she looks seriously familiar too. Its almost like I have got this invisible connection with her. As I ate my lunch I got the nerve to talk to her. That was hard since she was so nice. " So, what's your name? " I asked her trying to sound as casual as possible. " You know, I have a feeling  I know you. "
   As soon as I said that her face lit up. She looked overjoyed.
" My name is Pandora, " she said. " You think you know me! Isn't that cute. I wouldn't expect you to remember me but yet ain't it cute."
    Now I was completely confused and embarrassed. She had thought I was cute.But still I had the audacity to ask her another question. " How do you know me?" I asked.
     " Well " she said, " I am your sister."