One // In Love

Caitlin's POV

We have stopped. Brooklyn looks at me, his eyes sparkling in the dim light of the car. The noise of the music playing on the radio fades out and all I can think of is how much I love him. Without thinking I lean in to kiss him, he doesn't hesitate as he kisses me back.

Then we drive again, back on the highway. I'm grinning like an idiot from ear to ear as he turns up the radio. I just kissed him. I kissed him. And then we're singing.

'I'm thinking out loud, baby we found love right where we are....'Brooklyn sings. God he has a hot voice.
'People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just a touch of a hand...' I look at him with mischief in my eyes and lean in to kiss him again. He looks at me and holds my chin as he let's go of the steering wheel.

I hear screeching and a massive crash then an explosion. The next thing I know I'm screaming and the noise is blasting through the air around me. My vision is foggy and my ears are ringing. people start getting out of their cars to come help us. I hope Brooklyn's ok. Where did he go??
I'm going to be in big trouble tomorrow.

I can't breathe, I can't think. I remember screaming Brooklyn's name one more time before it's all black and I am out.

Brooklyn's POV

I don't know what happened. It's all blurry. All I remember is us kissing and I lost control of the car. I hope Caitlin's ok. I don't want to lose her.

She's in the hospitals intensive care unit. It's been touch and go for a while and now she's in a coma.

It's been a week.

My cheeks are tear stained and I haven't slept so I have huge bags under my eyes. I keep telling caitlin to wake up but she hasn't and i miss her touch, our kisses. I need her.

Vote and comment for more!!!!!!!!