Three // News

Caitlin's POV
Who is this guy? Who are the rest of them? They are looking at me as if they have known me for years and I have forgotten them or something. Where is my mum?

I'm finally awake and I have no idea what is going on, somebody please tell me what's going on!?

No ones POV
Dr. Graham walks into the brightly lit room with authority. He is quite pleased that caitlin has woken up. It would have been a tragedy if she hadn't, for both the family, and his job.

The Beckham's are hard people to please, and Brooklyn's girlfriend not waking up from a three week coma would not be a great way to stay in business. Thank goodness, dr. Graham thought.

The doctor starts doing checkups on caitlin, asking her questions and seeing how she has recovered from the crash. She seems to be fine, except for one issue, quite a major one.

"I'm sorry for the news I am about to give you: It appears, that after the incident of the car crash, miss caitlin has lost her memory of these events and any occurrences from the past two years." Dr. Graham says. "This is not the first time this has happened as a result of a car accident, and we will be happy to offer counselling therapy and other services to help you relax into the new lifestyle."

Everyone looks at him, their mouths open wide, nearly hitting the floor in shock. Their gaze travels from the doctor, to caitlin and back. Confusion is the main expression.

"I'll call her mother and tell her what has happened" says Victoria Beckham.

Brooklyn is still in shock, tears forming at the edges of his eyes as he attempts to comprehend what has just unfolded infront of him. "How.... Why..." He stutters.

"I'm sorry" repeats the doctor

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxx