chapter 1

Jinx woke up to a small peck of light . she strentched out fluffing out her fur . she sat down cleaning out some of the fluf from her bed on her fur . after doing so she  walked over the window . " look who is up so early "a voice said outside her room . she turned aroud seeing a black and white tom with his fluffy dyed red tail . " i should be asking you why your up so early. " she repiled .zane shrugged "couldn't sleep " . guess i a not getting any peace this morning she thought . "try not to wake anyone . "she said and jump up on the window . " no  problem , besides i was planing to come with you " he said confedently . great .. just great now i have to look after this fool. "i suppose i can't stop you " she said jumped down on a lower window "nope" he said and followed " you won't be abile a catch up aha "she laughed and jumped on a parked car "we will see about that "he meowed and jumped down beside her . jinx let out a small smiled and jumped on a fast moving car . the car let out a loud beep like sound . thats all cars are loud fast runners . she looked back seeing  zane jump on a car then leaping to another . hm he has gotten better at leaping speed but his agility need work she jumped on another car then another until zane was out of sight . " i won"she whispered jumping down on the path walked . there was a lot of people up now . this city is getting cramp . 

....

jinx got back to the apartment by sun high. "hello jinx "phantom , a newly made commoner gretted her . jinx nodded and walked inside the building seeing the leader was waiting for her return . " jinx we need you to take  skoda and jin on a hunting trip " jinx nodded and walked up to the top floor but stopped by zane "guess you won but what took you so long to get back ?"he asked " cramped streets "she informed and kept up walking . "jin , skoda i need you to come with me on a hunting trip " skoda nodded and looked at jin "are you coming ? " jin nodded "yup give me a sec "he yelled out of his room "and ran out . " i see you added another paint job on your fur " jinx commented  "yup i still wanna look sharp as ever" skoda rolled her eyes "lets just go "