Band-Aid Part One

I stare down at the oozing puss coming out of the bleeding wound....

Blood pours out like a flowing river. The blood-red pool mixed with dirt, glistens in the sunlight. Splashes of tears run down the rosy cheekbones of the human; one lands near her infected nose and another in her mouth. Dripping down towards the puddle of blood, the tear creates a beautiful ripple expanding into spectacular fireworks. Curled up into a tight ball, the human prays for the pain to stop. A cheek, white as snow, lets a tear drop onto the bright tomato cut on her leg. The beauty of the slit is indented deeply into the skin, almost like a tattoo. Slowly extending my hand down towards the body, the boney, tight skinned monster shakes. Her cry out in pain is like music to my ears. Pain pours out of her blood-shot eyes and bleeds through her wet nose.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dragging my nails deep into the fresh salmon coloured flesh, I inhale the wonderful perfume of blood into my icy nose. The chilly breeze brushes past her limp body and my powerful self. Raw vermillion blood is splattered all over my killing machine, my fingers. Drawing my shadow over the aching crescent, she trembles as droplets of sweat run down my forehead onto her arm, creating a small exploration on her train track skin. Jolts of heavy breathing escape from my cracked, bloody lip. Slowly but carefully I crouch down beside her and draw a clean carver from my back pocket. "Lay straight," I bark. Painstakingly the caterpillar unwraps from the cocoon and lays down flat on its back with the face staring up into the sky, not ever looking into the eyes of her killer. Stripping back her top to reveal a bare freezing stomach, she whimpers. Her silver studded belly piercing reflects the image of the horrible creature towering over her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

With eyes closed tightly, gripping the weapon with all my might, I stab right into the little silver ball. A scream brings tears of happiness to my eyes. I stab a little here and a little there, creating an image of a pair of bat wings. Every little dent made on the soft canvas makes the human squeak like a puppy dog's toy. Pushing my knee right into the centre of her stomach she howls with her werewolf friends. "Let me kiss it better." I start to kiss every little hole on her stomach, the cuts and scratches all over her arms, legs and neck. She shakes every time my lips connect with her skin. Laughing, I use my right finger to catch a droplet of burning vital fluid from my lip. I take my carver, checking my reflection in the blade and jolt in excitement at seeing half dried blood all over my chin, lips and nose. The vampire behaviour turns my insides into jelly as I ache for more hot blood to touch my skin.