Band-Aid Part Two

Looking at the blood covered watch on the never late girl, it seems that it has been twenty six minutes since I started the masterpiece. I am angry now. The procedure was only meant to take twelve. Gathering my thoughts, I breathe against her neck "It is time." She whispers for mercy but I don't want to hear it. I grab the knife and cut a deep gash in her once rosy cheek. "Now it is rosier than ever before... Nod!" I grab her head and shake it up and down. I can be such a comedian. She is one of my favourites, hilarious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The berry, I remove it from my pocket and pop the delicate bomb into her mouth. Grabbing her jaw I move it like a hippo's. Her teeth bang together with each forced bite. After it's all mashed up I demand her to swallow. I lift the top of the body and shake. She swallows her pain with the berry. "One, two, three, four.... nine, ten." Any second now. A small trail of blood trickles out of her nose, staining her bottom ripped lip. I drag the dead body to the river, only twenty metres away. I leave her on the sand, with one last thing to do on my list.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In I go to the cool pool of blue to have a nice refreshing bath. I scrub all the dried and fresh blood off my tough skin, tight clothes and purple fingers. The smell of salt and blood is perfect, like a scented candle adding just the right feeling after a long day of work. Coming back to the sand, I join my dead human, my beautiful creation. Ripping the plastic off I carefully stick my Band-Aids over my delicate batwing creation, the final protective layer of my masterpiece. Leaning down, I rest my lips on the Band-Aids, a wave of cold skin catches me, leaving me breathless.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the morning I take my normal route to buy new Band-Aids. I detour, walking past the river. Walking down, I see men and women staring at the body. Joining them, a gentleman asks another what on earth happened. He replies, "Band-Aid's been at it again." A sense of achievement fills my mind. Another one of my beautiful creations soon to be viewed by the world.

THE END....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N....

Hope you found my short story to your liking, comment if you want more stories like this please :)

Thanks Adeline xx