Chapter Two:

At the movies:
you and hunter sat at the very top. you held a drink while he was eating popcorn. he set down the popcorn and held your hand. you guys decided to watch insidious chapter three. you jumped at a scary part and Hunter said "baby girl it's just a movie" you look at him and smile and he leaned in. When he reached your lips you were surprised. "wow" he says. "what?" you ask. "nothing. your just really amazing.." you start blushing and both of you returned to watching the movie.
When the movie was over you guys stood up. but he sat you back down on the seat. "Hunter.!" you say. he leaned in again and you guys made out until other people in the theater started screaming "GET SOMEEE" or "GOALS AF"
you both laugh and leave the theater.
"I had really fun today." you said.
"yeah. me too" Hunter said looking straight into your eyes. "it's really hard not to lean in and kiss you right now.." he says.
you reply "not a good idea but.." you lean in fast and kiss him goodbye. Hunter walks away backwards smiling. You open your door to your house and your mom is standing there saying "Y/N HAS A CRUSH" "mom your so childish😂" you say making a joke. you walk upstairs and see that your computer says Hunterrowland22 is live. You gonna watch? you click yes. He's been on for about a minute. he's talking about a girl. "okay guys. so I went on this date with this girl. she's amazing and beautiful and just omfg. she's perfect." you smile knowing he's talking about you. you comment. "your amazing and perfect too💞" you hit send and he reads it immediately and his face is red. people start commenting "SHES WATCHING" and "Ha no😅he's mine no one else's." you laugh because you think that's funny. he ended the broadcast after an hour and 30 minutes. you look at your phone and he's trying to FaceTime you.
you answer it. "Hey babe" he says with a smirk. "Heyy" you reply blushing. "can we hang out.? like now" he starts smiling. "sure" someone knocks on your door and you open it. It's Hunter. "I needed to see you..." he says. he hugged you tight like it was the last time he would ever see you. "you smell good." he says. you laugh and say "thanks" you put in a movie and you sit on the couch holding his hand. "I lo-" he stops what he's saying and you look at him. "what?" "I-I love you" you wait a minute to make sure you weren't dreaming and you say. "I love you too." he kissed your Cheek. and you both went back to snuggling and watching the movie.

Sorry. I know this chapter is shorter. but I didn't have a lot of time. But I hope you like it💞
Follow me..!! and comment ideas because I'm running out already.