Months later-chapter 1

It's been months since Taylor and Laura has officially broke up. Taylor's been a mess. She became an alcoholic ever since. She basically done nothing but drink. Many of her friends and family tried to get her out of it but no. Taylor shut them all out. I guess Taylor's hit rock bottom. But we can't blame her she loved Laura. Love isn't a word she uses often. But Taylor really really loved her. She feels dumb for ever thinking that she liked Ruby. You never know how important something is until you lose it. She surely regrets it but it's too late. It's all too late she lost the most important person in her life. Laura made her feel special. Like she was worth being alive. Laura got her to stop self harm and that's a pretty hard thing to do. Laura was everything you ever want. You can't ever take her for granted she's the opportunity that comes once in a life time. You'll be lucky if you even got to be her friend. She's down to earth and will do everything to help you, and every little thing you do for her she remembers. But Taylor let that slip away.

Laura on the other hand is a mess on the inside but she acts fine on the outside. She wished she never had went to her dressing room at that time. If she didn't know it would've not had happened. She loved Taylor in fact she still does. But she's scared, too scared that Taylor's gonna hurt her. She's been damaged too many times. She wants to forgive her but she can't. It scares her to believe how much she loves her. Taylor has been on her mind 24/7 but she knows she's too scared to be with her again. Taylor let that opportunity slip away. So you can't blame Laura. Laura's a weaker then she's ever been ever since. She always gets hurt by the people she loved. She's giving up on love because it's never like the movies and story books happily ever after. It's always a disaster when Laura falls in love.

Hope you guys like it stay strong lil bananas xx💜💜