Chapter 21

Laura's POV

It's been months since I saw Taylor I miss her so much. It's unbearable. I've been crying myself to sleep every night staring at the picture of me and Taylor together in Norway . I miss the smell of her hair I haven't washed the hoodie preserving the smell from when she last worn it.

-flash back-
General POV
Days After Taylor got shot. Laura got a text message to meet her here if she wanted to keep Taylor safe. Laura didn't know who it was from but she'll do anything for Taylor.

Laura POV

I pulled up to what looked like an abandoned hospital. "This better not be a prank" I mumbled to myself. Looking around to see if there's anyone here.

"Well, well, well Laura here we are all alone" I jumped at the voice of someone familiar, and turned around.

"Carrie! What in gods name do you want from me!" She had such an ugly smug look on her face.

"I was the one that shot Taylor, when we were together all she ever talked about was Laura this Laura that. She eventually broke up with me because of you! I told her if I can't have her no one can!"

I ran over and punched her in her smug nose hoping I broke something. But she just laughed.

"I don't think you should do that Prepon, after all I control if Taylor lives or not"

"I can call the cops on you right now" I warned her but she didn't seem to care

"First of all on what charges if anything you'll get arrested you assaulted me. Second of all I have people at the hospital if I do get arrested they will make sure Taylor dies."

"What do you want" I finally gave in.

"I want you to stay away from Taylor break up with her so she can be mine" I felt tears rushing down my face, the thought of living without Taylor kills me. But I rather her safe than with me. I can't be selfish she'll find someone else.

"Okay..." I said weakly and drove away.

A/n : bring this back finally got everything sorted been a rough couple of months for me sorry. Carrie is trash asf anyways stay strong my lil bananas xx💜