8 Chapter

Odell POV*

"I can't believe they left to cali..man we should plan a trip to the Bahamas"lamar said while playing his game.

"Bahamas..how about Mexico..them churros good"I shook my head at jeremy. That's all he want to do is eat. Jarvis wasn't really doing nothing. "Aye bruh..you aight"

"Yeah.. I'm good"

"You miss Kirsten huh"lamar chuckle.

"No"

"Stop lying"Jarvis sigh while playing with his fingers. Yup. He miss her.

"Alright..yeah I miss her"

"Why you never told her at the party"

"I was scared she might say no"lamar and jeremy bust out laughing. "Man y'all ain't no help"jarvis left out the house. I follow him to his car.

"Jarvis..I'll help you get her back"I said. He dap me up.

"I see y'all later"he got in his trunk and left. I walk back in lamar house. I sat down watching lamar play the game. My phone buzz and look to see who text. It was lauren.

L-hey babe
O-hey..Wyd
L-were looking for kirsten
O-oh..is it hard to find her
L-yeah..its an large ass city
O-ask a couple of people if they know her bf
L-good idea..thanks babe
O-love you
L-you too

I laid on the couch spread out. I played on my phone for an few minutes then went to sleep.

Lauren POV*

We ask everybody on the beach do they know Jacob. They all say no. Maybe I ask about donzo. "Hi..do you know donzo"the man look at me biting his lips.

"Who asking"

"I'm am..do you know Jacob"he chuckle.

"Yeah..he live in one of those big houses"I look behind me and saw bout like 15 or more houses. How I'm suppose to know which one.

"Thanks..which one"

"The one with the black monster truck"I walk towards the car and got in. Mya stayed at the hotel. Richard wanted to help out. So I let him come. We drove to the house with the monster truck.

"This it"Richard ask. I nod my head. We walk to the door till I heard screaming in the basement. Sound like Kirsten. Richard bust down the door. I ran to the basement to see if Kirsten was there. She was tied up with type on her mouth. I didn't know who she was at first till I seen her hair.

"Kirsten your so dumb for leaving jarvis"I cut the ropes. Richard grab her and we walk out the house. That was easy. Richard drove back to the hotel. I walk in the room while Richard carry kirsten.

"Why you didn't bring her to the hospital" mya got up from the sofa. She grab kirsten hand and brought her to the bathroom.

"Mya you don't have to do this"Kirsten cried out.

"Kirsten in told you to leave Jacob alone..why you stayed went him"

"BECAUSE IM PREGNANT FOR HIM"

*was this a boring chapter or good.

*comment

*vote