Almost end of vacation...

You wake up noticing the calender you had placed in your bedroom. You frown at the outcomes. You will have to leave gravity falls by the end of spring break. (A/N Forgot to say its spring break :p) You get up from bed as you changed into a simple outfit. Brushing you hair slightly as you walked out the door.

Walking pass Wills room forgetting he's there. Till you hears snoring. You smile at your self, you went into the kitchen as you took out the silicone box Will had brought last night. You made pancakes you had picked up before coming home yesterday.

You put down everything for breakfast. You stepped towards the room Will was staying in slowly. You knocked the door, as you heard him whimper "3 more hours". What The Fudging Mudigster (IDK) 3 hours? Oh hell no.

You barged in the room to see Will. I think he was on the bed? Or floating? Half his body on the bed and half on floor. Got it. You roll your eyes at his behavior. You walked towards him as you started shaking him awake. No budge.

Is he just going to stay there and sleep? Nope! You thought as an idea popped on to your head. You returned to the room with a giant bucket of ice cold water, and a towel just in case he got a little to mad.

As you walked up to him about to dump the bucket. One drop of it fell as it hit his face. He woke up. Really? "Huh? Oh hey Y/N" He said liked nothing had happened. Shocked you still dropped the bucket of ice cold water on you own head. "Ice cold water" You shiver.  You could here him chuckle.

"I'll recommend you not to do pranks on me" He said that got you a bit upset. He wraps the towel around you as he gets up. As you walk out the room to let him change you can hear him whisper, "Stupid humans" As he chuckled.

You went in you room to change into a fresh pair of clothing, You were brushing your soaked hair as you started thinking about what he said. "Stupid Humans"repeated in your mind for some odd reason. Isn't he a human to? Well, he does cover his forehead with his hair. Or did i just never notice when he pulls his hair? 

This is so confusing why cant i just ask him. The thoughts ran threw you mind. Little did you know that someone is reading every last one of them.

Ok... I know I'm horrible. I know that? I just haven't been able to upload because -Insert Lame Excuse- Nah it was important, I'm packing my stuff up since I'm moving. Also that I'm grounded my parents are out doing stuff when i had the chance to finish this XD hope they don't find out. Oh well...

  ~Missy