Chapter one adopted

My name is Lyrikkal Jackson I like to play basketball,soccer,sing,dance,
and rap. I am 13 and 5.0 mixed with white and black and I got braces.

Lyric POV:
I was and my room working on one of
my songs when one of my foster brothers bust and the room. Dude u ever heard of knocking " I said. Nah Ms.Smith said get dress we have a special guess coming over,He said. Aight"I said. By bitch he started walking then I yelled dre I'm a beat yo ass he ran I laughed and took a shower then threw on a baby blue shirt and some blue jean shorts left my hair curly and just started back working on my song until chad my oldest foster brother came and and told me Ms.Smith wants everyone downstairs I just said I be down and a little he said alright I loved chad he like my real brother and dre to i went downstairs to the restroom and when I walked back threw some man was sitting on the couch talking to most of the kids I was getting ready to go upstairs when Ms.Smith stop me."Hey Lyrikkal stay down here. Why, because I said so and we have a guest here go get Chadrick. Just say chad and can you stop calling me Lyrikkal and call me lyric. Go get the boy Lyrikkal . Hhhuuuuhhhh I said out loud everybody laughed like wtf funny.
I went up stairs and got chad then we went down stairs. I think they were waiting on us when we got down stairs the man was just staring he looked familiar.

Chad POV:
So when we walked down stairs I saw The August Alsina like this bitch made me come downstairs for this shit like really I don't like this nigga so why did she won't me down here cause I know he ain't adopting me so like can I leave. Earth to chad lyric said then I came back to what was going on.Ms.Smith can I go to my room" no because we have a guest" what that suppose to mean I said looking at her like so " that suppose to mean no she said getting loud everybody was like dang and stuff I looked at lyric than at this lady then back at lyric she nodded her head cause she knew wat I was thinking I put my hands together and did a prayer God please don't let me hurt this bitch because she so close to getting pop so pray for her lord pray for her,Amen
I looked up and lyric was trying her best to hold and her laugh then she bust out laughing then everybody else did I sat down next to my nigga Jay and laid back lyric sat and a corner August was looking at me then sucked his teeth and said what I was saying before I was interrupted that's when I sat up and looked at this nigga he looked at me and then started back talking" what I was saying is that I am going to adopt one of you when he said that I was like fuck nah I got up and was walking to the steps when Ms.Smith said come back I kept walking then this nigga said I know you heard her now came back I turned around and looked at this nigga like he was crazy and flipped him off everybody was like dang I turned around and started back walking then he said something else I said stop little boy. Am not little motherfucker who you think you talking to he said getting loud standing up, i don't think I know that I am talking to August Anthony Alsina Jr. Who you think you is talking to me like that he stepped up alittle I walked up to him. Like I said I don't think I know that I am Chadrick Lamar Woods I yelled and his face that's when lyric got up. Little nigga if you don't sit yo pussy ass down you going to be and yo grave just like yo brother that's when he crossed the line i was getting ready to punch him then lyric grabbed my hand. Chad stop I stepped back and went upstairs.

Lyric POV:
Chad ran upstairs I started calling his name he kept walking dre got up and looked at August then ran up the stairs following chad that's when I ran up the stairs.

August POV:
I watch them run up the stairs then to of them came down. Hey lyric right. Yea. Do u want to get adopted. A big smile went across her face yes she screamed.okay I went to go sign the papers while she packed.

Dre POV:
When lyric said yea I ran upstairs and knocked on chad door he said go away I told him who it was and he said come and hey um a came to tell u that he adopting lyric she said yes what. What he yelled loud he looked mad he ran to lyric room and said what happened to will never say yes if all can't go he yelled then people ran upstairs along with Ms.Smith and August lyric started saying sorry but he cut her off safe it I don't want to here it he said turning around starting to walk out, u should be happy for me u said that u would not live until me and dre got adopted and that u would be happy when we did u said that three years ago right there and that spot u said that as long as we were adopted u would be happy but I guess it was a lie she said yelling and crying that's when he ran up to her and hugged her he turned around and told me to come here I ran over there and we just hugged then we heard aww and everybody. ........ Ok don't forget to call we said to her she was about to walk out when I remembered something lyric wait I yelled she turned around wait right here I said I ran upstairs and
grabbed three shoe boxes then ran down stairs past one to her and one to chad then we opened them together it was pictures that we all took together c after that she gave me a big hug and said love u then gave chad one and said love u we both said love u back then left.