Demonic Eyes Profile

Okay so This is my first story so please tell me if you like it or not thanks

************************************************************************

Name: Akiko Tetsido

Age: 13

Rank: S-rank

Village: Village hidden in the sky

Gender: Female

Height: 5"23

Kekkie Genkai: Yoso no Masuta
(Master of the Elements)
Stage 1: Shizen no Yoso no Masuta (Master of the Natural Elements)
Earth, Fire, Air, and Water
Stage 2: Fushizen'na Yoso no Masuta (Master of the Unnatural Elements) Blood, Shadows, and Crystal

Eye:
Right : Aqumerine with an outer line of black eye liner.
Left: Ying - Yang symble for the pupil with with black surrounding the outer ring.

Hair: Dark purple shoulder lenth hair with black tips, in a mini ponytail in the back of her head. Bangs that cup around her face. Her left bang covers the left side of her face down to her nose.

Clothes: A black mask that covers her nose to the bottom of her chin, a chocker with a Ying - Yang locket around her neck. A long sleeved v-neck fishnet shirt that stops 3 inches above her bellybutton, a dark purple tank crop top that stops above her bellybutton, bandages on her stomac covering her Ying - Yang sealing, army green cargo pants with a loose belt around the waist, bandages on her feet up to her knees and black combat boots, bandages on her hands tha go with black fingerless gloves over them, and a black sleeveless hoodie that stops obove her bellybutton with the monkey head that represents the Tetsido clan symble on the back in dark purple.

Nails: The colors change on her mood

Lips: Dark purple

Skin: Sun kiss with a light blush on her cheeks.

Date Of Birth: June 4

Personality: Kind, layback, calm, and quiet toward strangers, while she's lazy, loud, funny, sweet, and loyal to her friends.

Crush: A tiny one on Naruto

Likes: Naruto, Choji, Kiba, Ino, Hinita, Shino, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Temari, Gaara, singing, dancing, Training, Killing, hanging out with Naruto, cloud watching with Shikamaru

Tolerates: Sakura and Kankuro

Dislikes: Fangirls, Fanboys, Emos ( except Gaara cause he's the most adorable panda with sexy sea-foam green eyes ), Peverts, people who think there better than others, and people who pick on Naruto, being woken up, and birth parents.